Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

A MacBook lover

Suspended
Original poster
May 22, 2009
D.C.

Attachments

• fake.PNG
    fake.PNG
    100.9 KB · Views: 94

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
actually mostly 3-4 , it's measured on how fast I can read and type. If It was summarized it would be even faster

um no

from your own picture

185 characters/min
115 words per min

185/115= 1.6 characters/word

$60 keyboard vs. $1000 notebook... really?

Christ, I give up

have fun typing your reports on a 3 inch screen!

the op says the iphone replaces a laptop...it doesnt

golden3159

macrumors member
Apr 29, 2009
I've never seen somebody go through such great lengths to lie as Amacfa. You've been busted in so many ways already.

Post a video of you typing with multiple angles and in high quality like you said you would.

anjinha

macrumors 604
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
but there are single letter worlds like I and a that lower the average
BTW I upped my score to 135 :D

Seriously? In order to have an average of 1.6 characters per word almost half of the words would need to have only one letter... And that is if all the other words had only two letters...

KratosKilla

macrumors regular
Mar 29, 2008
but there are single letter worlds like I and a that lower the average
BTW I upped my score to 135 :D

the average would not stay that low if you used actual words you would use in a thesis essay like you claimed earlier. Does your report consist of "I went to the park. I had fun. I know stuff about the book. Please give me A."

That is the only way you can average 1.6 letters a word. Is that really working out when your writing about something complex. Come on. Your entire argument has been torn to shreds. Just give in and continue your thread in a normal fashion with a revised original topic. Thank you and have a good day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.