Why no Apple cover for iPhone XR?

WNYX

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2018
My boss came into work the other day and told me he just got the Xs. I spent the whole day convincing him to get an Apple leather case, particularly the saddle brown because it would fit his image better as it starts to patina (he’s in his 70s and he’s an old school business man). I showed him pictures from this message board of the patina on saddle brown, and he fell in love. Today I discovered he actually has an Xr. I also discovered there is no official Apple leather case for his phone. He wound up purchasing the Mujjo leather case. I’m hoping it winds up looking as nice as the saddle brown Apple leather.

Reactions: Kermit262

Kermit262

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2014
Central Ohio
My boss came into work the other day and told me he just got the Xs. I spent the whole day convincing him to get an Apple leather case, particularly the saddle brown because it would fit his image better as it starts to patina (he’s in his 70s and he’s an old school business man). I showed him pictures from this message board of the patina on saddle brown, and he fell in love. Today I discovered he actually has an Xr. I also discovered there is no official Apple leather case for his phone. He wound up purchasing the Mujjo leather case. I’m hoping it winds up looking as nice as the saddle brown Apple leather.
Mujjo is on my short list. They have what appears to be a new navy blue case that would compliment my blue XR very well. Not available until December though.

WNYX

macrumors regular
Oct 24, 2018
Mujjo is on my short list. They have what appears to be a new navy blue case that would compliment my blue XR very well. Not available until December though.
I think my boss ordered his case last night. I want to know how the buttons feel. Also, I'm interested in comparing the leather on the Mujjo and Apple's.

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
I think my boss ordered his case last night. I want to know how the buttons feel. Also, I'm interested in comparing the leather on the Mujjo and Apple's.
I have a black Mujjo case on a red phone.
excellent.
go up to the thread about Xr cases .... lots of info but to summarize: excellent quality, buttons work easily, looks great.