Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Morgenland

macrumors 65816
May 28, 2009
Europe
Wow i use emoji, animoji, and have a twitter account but I also have a life so...

It's fine if you don't like something but don't berate others that do if they enjoy it. You only live once. Live it passionately always!

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 20.58.44.png

klatox

macrumors regular
Dec 24, 2015
Too bad there’s no schadenfreude emoji to express how I feel about the negative comments :p

nwcs

macrumors 68030
Sep 21, 2009
Tennessee
I would not want to be one of the researchers of emoji usage. That would be disheartening as a life’s work.

Last edited:
Reactions: decypher44

saudade

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2015
I'd like them to update the Peruvian flag. Where is the coat of arms? If they can put that much detail into the Mexican flag, they can do the same to the Peruvian one. It won't happen though.

Sorry my ignorance but what is a Perubian? A place or just a cool new emoji?

Candlelight

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
New Zealand
In the decades to follow, they will ask 'where were you at the start of the fall of mankind'?

I shall reply, reading a thread about people discussing an emoji that looks like a foot.

Reactions: pavinder

notabadname

macrumors 68000
Jan 4, 2010
Detroit Suburbs
I've never used an emoji or have a twitter account so I apparently have a life, unlike those that waste their time with this drivel.
Yes, because those with lives would never save the time to use an emoji to respond people like you. They would rather type “rolling eyes”. Much more efficient for people with “lives”

Last edited:
Reactions: tooloud10

JetTester

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2014
Newsflash: Language invented that can express any thought using only 26 unique characters. Known as "English", this language can be used in place of other languages that use pictographs or emoji, which require thousands of individual characters, each of which expresses a whole word or phrase. It has been said that English has the potential to be used anywhere in the world, including those places where indigenous people groups do not have access to the tools needed to send emoji. More news at 11.

Spendlove

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2015
Cambridge UK
I've never used an emoji or have a twitter account so I apparently have a life, unlike those that waste their time with this drivel.

I bet you don't have a telephone, computer, television, the internet, an MP3 player or one of those new fangled horseless carriages either :rolleyes:
[doublepost=1541713081][/doublepost]Gotta love a MacRumours emoji or emoticon thread.

So much hate! Hilarious :p

How can you tell if a MacRumours poster doesn't use emoji?

Don't worry, they'll tell you.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.