- Apr 12, 2001
Apple made a number of announcements at the Worldwide Developer Conference keynote today at Moscone West in San Francisco, CA. Amongst the most anticipated was the announcement of the iPhone 3G which confirmed a number of circulating rumors. The entire keynote transcript along with photos remain posted at MacRumorsLive.
Please review individual news stories for more details about each announcement:
- Apple Announces iPhone 3G in 70 Countries
- Apple Previews iPhone Firmware 2.0, Additional SDK Notes
- Apple Revamps .Mac: Mobile Me Announced
- Apple Highlights iPhone Enterprise Interest
- iPhone Apps Announced: Super Monkey Ball, Loopt, Pangea Game and More
One other announcement that Apple made during the keynote was that they would be providing developers with a preview of Mac OS X 10.6 ("Snow Leopard") this afternoon. This session, however, will be covered under non-disclosure, so while we don't expect any official features or announcements to be coming from Apple, some information is certain to leak.