Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sketchparty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
Curious if anyone here saw this during this year's WWDC Keynote?

SketchParty-TV-WWDC-2016.jpg

I made the app Eddy Cue was talking about! I was very surprised to see it.

More here: http://sketchparty.tv/pages/en/press/sketchparty-tv-wwdc-2016-keynote/

Reactions: ErikGrim

BeefCake 15

macrumors 68020
May 15, 2015
No; I don't think they usually follow up on things like this. It happens, and they move on.

In either case it's pretty awesome and puts you in a celebrity status on MR in my book! :)

I'm planning on buying your app when I get my ATV.

Bilemshious

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2003
Thank you, that's very kind of you! Please let me know if you like the game when you do get it.
I've used and loved your app for years! Since at least Spring 2014 or so. Keep on updating and improving - keeps me and my friends entertained! In fact, I'm having friends over tomorrow and will probably play...

Reactions: sketchparty

sketchparty

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 21, 2012
@sketchparty got your app and started playing, had a lot of fun! I look forward to your new game o_O
Awesome! Thank you so much.
[doublepost=1471956698][/doublepost]
I've used and loved your app for years! Since at least Spring 2014 or so. Keep on updating and improving - keeps me and my friends entertained! In fact, I'm having friends over tomorrow and will probably play...
That's really cool. Thank you for sticking with it. I plan to keep improving, I still have a lot of ideas for SketchParty TV.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.