Yoobao Executive Leather Case more colorful than before lol... 8 colors now waa...

applebestfans

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
CANADA
I had one black Yoobao Executive Leather Case for my Ipad2. Now my husband is going to buy new ipad. We just want to buy Yoobao case also, just love it. We found they have eight colors right now.
See... lol

Attachments

laurenr

macrumors 6502a
Jan 9, 2008
California
I had one black Yoobao Executive Leather Case for my Ipad2. Now my husband is going to buy new ipad. We just want to buy Yoobao case also, just love it. We found they have eight colors right now.
See... lol

Can you please post a link? I went to the Yoobao site, but could not find any info on iPad 3 cases
nice case but the inner stitches left some marks on glass on my previous ipad 2.
I had 2 of these cases for my iPad 2, and they still look great after 1 year of heavy use, no marks on my white iPad?
I am considering either this case, or the JoyFactory SmartSuit.

applebestfans

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
CANADA
You should at least list the new cases on your amazon site prior to posting your store link:D
and remove the tag from your wifes iPad2 so it doesnt look like a new case taken out of the box to post a picture
This link is from Canada Amazon. They donot delivery the case to US. How can I ....

striker33

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2010
Anyone know if they will be doing the stand case, with the clips instead of the border?

Really dont like the raised sides of their new line, as all sorts if dirt goes down the sides, ruins the whole experience for me.

applebestfans

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 22, 2011
CANADA
You should at least list the new cases on your amazon site prior to posting your store link:D
and remove the tag from your wifes iPad2 so it doesnt look like a new case taken out of the box to post a picture
New Ipad do not sell it now, how the Yoobao sell the case first? Think about it. If the case does not fit the new ipad, they will have a big trouble.:confused::confused:

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
I loved my yoobaos on my 2, but cover bezels over the glass edge caused scratches on my screen. True it's only on the black glass margin but it is damage. And as I now only use non glass coverage cases the scratches were visible.
Dirt can get under the edge and grind in. Beware.
It's not a yoobao issue only, any casing over the glass edge can trap and grind into the glass. Of course, not an issue if you use screen protectors. I used one on my iPad 1, but decided to let my ipad2 go glass bare and it developed numerous light scratches.
Yoobao does make cases with corner clips instead of flaps over the glass. I use the ICarer that has minimal corner clips. Aesthetically more appealing than flaps over the edges IMO.

Last edited: