2016 Macbook Pro, Order/Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Lobwedgephil, Oct 27, 2016.

1. ment0510 macrumors newbie

ment0510

Anyone with stock 15 ordered right after keynote not being charged and no shipping info changed ?

2. Brookzy macrumors 601

Brookzy

You have misunderstood my point of view.

This has been a highly depressing pre-order thread to be a part of. I can't remember such unnecessary vitriol in a pre-order thread. It's pathetic.

Apple doesn't need people like you defend them, and I don't need your sarcasm for expressing a point of view.

Maybe it was the election that did it and a lot of people are on edge this week.

But this thread has been dominated by novice members sparking arguments for no reason at all.

Everyone chillax and remember that difference of opinion are is reason to become aggressive and sarcastic.

3. jft94 macrumors regular

I feel like the stock orders might be next to go through so hopefully we will see some movement here soon. It shouldn't take long to process the stock orders. However, I did not order my stock 15" until 10/29 at 1:09pm CST.

4. Yaemon macrumors regular

Yaemon

I've ordered right after the keynote, 15'' BTO (US order). Still nothing, still stuck on PFS. Whatever they are doing, it's not good enough.

5. darkbrain85 macrumors regular

You lucky guy! European guys have nothing! P4S would be a nice present this evening.

6. Yaemon macrumors regular

Yaemon

So far, I just have less money than before :D

7. cesarxp2 macrumors member

Yep, me. 15" stock model, Nov 17-25, no charge or P2S :/

8. RaccoonTeeth05 macrumors newbie

I received my confirmation email for the stock 15 inch 256gb 2.6 at 12:28, no change still in processing.
    Im thinking they have a lot of the stock models here in the US already sitting in a warehouse.

9. darkbrain85 macrumors regular

My bank doesn't show pre charging on my credit card. So i don't know if something is going on or not! Every transaction is delayed for a few days.

10. Impatientmac macrumors regular

This thread is moving crazy fast now. Looks like 13 in haven't shipped or seen any movement. I hope something happens this weekend for those of us who ordered on day 1. My biggest concern is that the charge they tried to process disappeared after they took so long to update it.

11. Fireball Dragon macrumors 6502a

Fireball Dragon

12. fodaveg macrumors regular

fodaveg

I think we won't have luck until Monday. I've talked to CS and told me that my order will be P4S on Monday-wednesday so I think, at least in my case, the dates will be accurate.. from Thursday 17 to Thursday 24.

MBP 13" touch BTO - Spain

13. agreco85 macrumors regular

There are a lot of americans on here that haven't gotten their orders charged here yet and you are expressing an opinion that makes a lot of people mad that you think we are better than you or more deserving than you. You are the one complaining. You will get yours when you get yours. Most likely before the date apple quoted you on. Just because you don't know what goes on behind the scenes there you try to make excuses for why your MBP won't arrive on time so you deflect the blame somewhere else. Just because some people are getting charged ahead of you doesn't mean you still all won't receive them on the same date. Or within 24-48 hours of each other. Why don't you wait until the day after your promised delivery WINDOW to start arguing. I am not on edge, I have a nov 25th-Dec 2 delivery window...but to say that if someone gets their MBP before you you will be upset and blame apple for whatever screw up they must have done...that is pathetic and it kinda sounds a bit juvenile. Just sit patiently and speculate on when things will be delivered with everyone else and be happy when someone gets theirs shipped. They would be happy for you. No need for all this jealousy. Apple promised you a window and you will get it in that window. I am actually pretty sure you will get it before then. So sit back and relax...you should probably just stop viewing this thread all together if it makes you that mad.

14. PublicMenace69 macrumors member

Has any BTO 13" MacBook Pros with TB been shipped yet? Sorry if this has been asked and answered but there are too many pages to go through lol. Mine is still P4S since Thursday. My card was pending charges Monday but then disappeared yesterday

15. sammiemo macrumors member

sammiemo

My Silver 13" TB/16/512 went PFS 2 days ago. It looks like no one's 13" models have shipped yet, but it's getting close!!

16. Nitefly macrumors newbie

Some of the biggest man babies I have ever seen in here - get a grip. I've ordered one and I have no update but whoop di do, it'll get here soon. In the meantime... Call your Nan, ride a bike, read a book, go to the gym, go on a date? Whining it's not here before the end of the delivery window!!! Mental...

17. PublicMenace69 macrumors member

Thanks sammiemo! I was wondering if they were going in the same order they did with the PFS. I remember all 15" BTO changed first. Thinking that may be the case with changing to shipped as well. Def hoping we see a shipped notification soon as well!!

18. cornishbrooksy macrumors member

I don't think anybody in Asia has moved out of processing yet.

19. MidnightSVT macrumors member

15" BTO no shipping update. Expected delivery of 11/15 - 11/22. Still preparing to ship. Spent $14.00 for expedited shipping, thinking it was a waste. Confirmation of my order at 11:56 AM PST on 10/27

Attached Files:

20. jft94 macrumors regular

Wait they actually charged you the $14.00 for the 2-3 day shipping?

21. fodaveg macrumors regular

fodaveg

in which point of the order process did you selected expedited shipping? i didn't see any deliver option :(

22. MidnightSVT macrumors member

It was a chat with Apple. I asked if they could upgrade me from Standard Shipping to Expedited.

Yes, they charged me $14.00. It is an active charge on my card.

23. Gnew macrumors regular

Yeah apparently it's bad to speak in french ahah...

Yeah, me too. I bought the Ipad pro from the Bordeaux's Apple store but my MBP mid 2010 was from "La Fnac". I never bought a MBP right after the keynote.

It's expensive but I don't like windows computers so...

Don't worry I will update you :D

24. Brookzy macrumors 601

Brookzy

Again, I am allowed to express an opinion even if "that makes a lot of people mad". Being sarcastic, dismissive, and condescending is not necessary, nor is it a way to debate.

25. mattburley7 macrumors 68040

i would chat with them again and see if they will remove the $14.00 charge for shipping. They did for me without it impacting the delivery date range of 11/15-11/22.

Attached Files: