Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sammiemo

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2004
Little Rock, AR
My 13" TB MBP is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I wasn't able to have it held for pickup online, but I just called UPS and asked them to hold it for me, and they were able to make the change.

technoholic

macrumors 6502a
Mar 20, 2016
Just spoke to CS in the UK again. They said that as I was charged on Friday, it will be changing to PFS very soon. i.e. they don't know anything more than we do, as expected.

alexanderjulo

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2016
Zurich, Switzerland
Hm, it looks like I was charged again on Friday (pending) and I am still waiting for my status to change from processing.

I'm from Switzerland with a 13" BTO that was ordered within the hour after the keynote and with 16th to 23rd delivery window.

I was also seriously hoping to get it at least on the first day of my window, if not before considering we are talking about Apple here and they tend to under-promise and over-deliver, but I am slowly losing hope that I will get it in the first week. Actually I am starting to lose hope that I will even get it this week, might just be next week. :/

While I am totally happy for anyone in the US getting theirs early I find it somewhat confusing considering that it looks like Apple will just dump all the logistics onto UPS/FedEx/DHL, so it should not make much of a difference to them where they are going.

Brookzy

macrumors 601
May 30, 2010
UK
For those in Europe : They told me this morning that they were currently building the ones for us. They also told me, if you are "pre-charged", it means they started/are going to start building yours.
I and many others were charged on Friday, if this is true hopefully it won't be long now.

sjwhyte

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2015
Nashville, TN
FX90 Third in line to depart!

Attachments

• FX90.png
    FX90.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 268
Reactions: stickrunner

maclaw21

macrumors 6502
Aug 26, 2009
I'm in the same boat, have a UPS tracking number but no updated info yet. Still says I'm on track for delivery from 3-7 pm tomorrow.

There is a FedEx distribution center in Harrisburg. My theory is that, for the stock units, FedEx handled the shipment to the warehouse. UPS will then pick them up today for delivery tomorrow and other days this week.

shareef777

Suspended
Jul 26, 2005
Chicago, IL
Anyone get there's yet? Mine is just waiting to be delivered from the local UPS hub to my local UPS store. They're literally 15 min away from each other. It's my own fault as I should have scheduled the UPS pickup from that Hub (UPS even defaulted to that location first, and my dumb ass chose the one closer to my house).

idenmamiri

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2016
Same here! Though I'll get it tomorrow. I'm pretty close.

I'm in Davis CA, around 300 miles from Rialto so maybe I will get it by tomorrow as well. Has yours done anything yet? Mine just says it has created the label and been processed but no specific movement or scans.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
I'm in Davis CA, around 300 miles from Rialto so maybe I will get it by tomorrow as well. Has yours done anything yet? Mine just says it has created the label and been processed but no specific movement or scans.

No movement, but my UPS says I'll get it tomorrow. It's literally 20 min away.

Dualica 01

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2014
I'm one of the people that didn't get charged on Friday so I guess it'll take a bit longer until I see a status change..?
You have a later delivery window, don't you? Those of us in Europe who got charged on friday have a 17.-24. window... Still no change in status though :(

Reactions: matteomanfredi
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.