I having been considering entering into the Mac world for a few months. I was going to wait to see whether a new model came out later this year, but the Pound falling against the Dollar has made me nervous about a price increase so I hope to pull the trigger in the next week or so, as soon as my Amex 5% cashback credit card comes through! Having spent a lot of time reading foums and review, I am still not 100% certain about what to go for. I even looked briefly at the Asus AIO but have ruled that out. The most intensive use I will have for it will be editing 20Gb raw files on a casual hobby basis only. Other than that, I will use if for general surfing, e-mailing, Word etc. It is unlikely I will get into video editing. I tend to use Canon's DPP for photo editing but may move to Lightroom at some stage. I do not game. I started off looking at the mid-range 21.5" but have now have decided on the 27" as I feel I will regret getting the smaller one. I will upgrade the RAM to 16Gb myself to save some money. I have decided that I will go for the fusion drive but am still unsure about the 1Tb or 2Tb options. I cannot see what an M390 graphics chip will offer me over the M380 so am inclined to go for the base model, unless anyone can point out any advantages of the M390 for casual photo editing and general use. This would then just leave the choice being between the 1Tb or 2Tb fusion drives. I have spoken with Apple on the phone and had a couple of conversations in the shop. Advice from them ranged from getting an SSD to the latest advice last Saturday that, given my usage, the 1Tb fusion drive would be perfectly adequate as it is only the apps that tend to be opened from there and frequently used files. Photos will probably not come under the heading of frequently used files. Does anyone know how much of the SSD part of a fusion drive would be used for, say the operating system and a photography program, say, Lightroom or DPP? The last person I spoke with in the Apple store indicated I would be wasting my money going for the 2Tb as the 128Gb SSD partition would not be needed for relatively light use, but I don't want to make a mistake, and there is only around £160/$200 in it. I have upped my budget to get something that lasts, and I can afford it, but I don't want a Ferrari for popping to the shops, if you know what I mean! So, does anyone have any thoughts on the usefulness of the 2Tb vs the 1Tb, given that I doubt I will ever need 2Tb of storage space and I am looking at it purely for the SSD portion of the drive. I don't think I want to go for the 256Gb SSD as that would be too restrictive and the cost gets a bit silly above that for what I do.