Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TTFN

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Aberdeen
Morning all.
I have a 38mm Sport SG still processing, no charge, was ordered at 0803 UK. Getting concerned also at the lack of movement on this one. I actually had a different watch as a favorite until the moment came to pre-order and I changed my mind! Wish I had stuck to my guns now.

amamads

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
West Palm Beach, FL
just woke up to find the email. I'm a little disappointed considering they were able to ship the 42mm a little bit earlier than the 38mm. I'm still hoping that the email is just a "don't worry if your order is still processing" measure and the fact that they put our order will arrive between those dates is just a CYA move.

one thing is certain, if I don't end up getting it in Friday I'm blocking myself from all apple-related websites for the next two weeks. can't deal with the jealousy of seeing other people with their watches.

Hankkk

macrumors regular
Mar 3, 2015
Mine is still processing :(

Delivery estimate May 12 - May 26

Gonna be a long wait..

AlliFlowers

macrumors 601
Jan 1, 2011
L.A. (Lower Alabama)
just woke up to find the email. I'm a little disappointed considering they were able to ship the 42mm a little bit earlier than the 38mm. I'm still hoping that the email is just a "don't worry if your order is still processing" measure and the fact that they put our order will arrive between those dates is just a CYA move.

one thing is certain, if I don't end up getting it in Friday I'm blocking myself from all apple-related websites for the next two weeks. can't deal with the jealousy of seeing other people with their watches.

My big problem is that [expletive deleted] TV commercial that you can't avoid. It was ok when I thought I'd have mine in hand on launch day, but it's starting to tick me off now. Yes, AEOD received. Gahhhhhhh!!!!!

viperGTS

macrumors 68000
Nov 15, 2010
Glad to know I'm not alone. Received the EOD, ordered/received confirmation email at 12:02 AM.

byeehaaw

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2007
New York, NY
Yea.. No one in the US has any update. Im in the 4/24-5/8 range as well... Must be prod issue. Cant beleive how little movement there is

Kent01

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
Massachusetts
No movement for me. 38mm SG Sport ordered at :04am Eastern and I just received the email of death last night at 11pm.

----------

if there are production issues with SG dont you think apple would have said?

There is just so little movement with the 38mm SG Sport that one is left only to imagine why that is so.

amamads

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
West Palm Beach, FL
Though I admit my optimism is slightly waning that I may not get the watch in my hands tomorrow, I am still happy with my choice and that I did not pick the regular aluminum casing with a white or colored band. I think the space gray with black looks so much sleeker, and while it pains me to potentially not have it tomorrow, I actually don't mind waiting an extra couple of days (hopefully that's all it is...) instead of receiving a watch that I don't fancy as much.

Kent01

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
Massachusetts
Blah. This is bumming me out. I should dodge these forums for a little while lol. I don't even know if I can expect it next week even.

I ordered at 3:04am Eastern, nothing but that crap email.

Rok73

macrumors 65816
Apr 21, 2015
Planet Earth
Though I admit my optimism is slightly waning that I may not get the watch in my hands tomorrow, I am still happy with my choice and that I did not pick the regular aluminum casing with a white or colored band. I think the space gray with black looks so much sleeker, and while it pains me to potentially not have it tomorrow, I actually don't mind waiting an extra couple of days (hopefully that's all it is...) instead of receiving a watch that I don't fancy as much.

That's about what I am thinking. While I still can't wait to get hands on my 38mm SG it doesn't really matter THAT much if it arrives a couple days earlier or later. There will be great pleasure.

When it has finally arrived you can wear and touch it every day, LOL. Some people are like 8 year olds the night before chrimbo.

EDIT: I don't expect much movement for the SG models before next week from what I've read here in the last couple of days.

ncstatered21

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2010
Wow not a single person shipping on here for delivery tmrw.

My girlfriends silver sport with white band is probably going to make it tomorrow. But my 38mm space grey sport has no movement in sight.

A lot of people are saying some status updates don't happen until late in the night before launch day. So I'm hoping that I'll wake up Friday morning to an updated status. Or at least SOMEONE on these forums will.

dml83

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2015
File me under no email, still processing. I will say at least those that got an email have some sort of correspondence. I feel like I'm in some sort of limbo state where mine has been forgotten!

Kent01

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
Massachusetts
File me under no email, still processing. I will say at least those that got an email have some sort of correspondence. I feel like I'm in some sort of limbo state where mine has been forgotten!

I don't know. I spoke to an Apple rep earlier today for another issue and he was very confident the EOD going around indicates delivery over the next 10-days due to demand.

rcownley

macrumors member
Feb 18, 2008
Just had mine moved to dispatched! No tracking yet.. but it's moving somewhere, hopefully within the UK.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.