Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

purdnost

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 2, 2018
Are these affecting anyone else?

1. If I tap the "Pay Early" button and then tap on "Show Keypad", the payment circle moves to the top of the screen and inside the circle, the text reads "NO INTEREST CHARGES", but it's awkwardly placed as it overlaps the circle.

2. There's no way to hide the keypad after it has been opened. You have to tap "Cancel".

3. When I tap the ellipses in the top right of the Apple Card interface, a portion of the text on this screen will sometimes appear jumbled and overlap other elements.

4. "The Make Default at Apple" link is still active even though I've already applied this setting.

cannono

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2014
Are these affecting anyone else?

1. If I tap the "Pay Early" button and then tap on "Show Keypad", the payment circle moves to the top of the screen and inside the circle, the text reads "NO INTEREST CHARGES", but it's awkwardly placed as it overlaps the circle.

2. There's no way to hide the keypad after it has been opened. You have to tap "Cancel".

3. When I tap the ellipses in the top right of the Apple Card interface, a portion of the text on this screen will sometimes appear jumbled and overlap other elements.

4. "The Make Default at Apple" link is still active even though I've already applied this setting.
Yeah I’ve gotten some of these, especially the Make Default button

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.