Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sikh

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2011
Just got an email my AirPods Max have shipped ! ?
If you are in the US did they ship FedEx or UPS?

Edit: I checked my FedEx app and for once it finally found my shipment based on address. Usually FedEx’s version of “mychoice” doesn’t work for me.

strange thing is my shipment shows as “shipment information sent to apple” as of 18 minutes ago but the shipment was cancelled and FedEx was asked to void it. I wonder if this is a error or if someone printed the wrong label. Either way the package is 4lbs and I had release date delivery (Dec 15). Apple is shipping it “FedEx Standard Overnight” from Lebanon, TN.

Glad to see they are shipping these properly. I ordered a HPM within 30 seconds of launch and it shipped to me ground so I got it 2 days after release date.

Last edited:

jlsm511

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2008
KMIA

Edit: I checked my FedEx app and for once it finally found my shipment based on address. Usually FedEx’s version of “mychoice” doesn’t work for me.

strange thing is my shipment shows as “shipment information sent to apple” as of 18 minutes ago but the shipment was cancelled and FedEx was asked to void it. I wonder if this is a error or if someone printed the wrong label. Either way the package is 4lbs and I had release date delivery (Dec 15). Apple is shipping it “FedEx Standard Overnight” from Lebanon, TN.

Glad to see they are shipping these properly. I ordered a HPM within 30 seconds of launch and it shipped to me ground so I got it 2 days after release date.
Same thing for me. Label appears on my FedEx account but as “shipment canceled”. Guessing another label will be created at some point.

Reactions: Sikh

GRIFROMLA

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2016
San Francisco
anyone with an update on best buy orders?

usually the cancel button isn't selectable once its getting ready to ship

mine shows "ships by tuesday" still

I don’t, but am wondering if anyone else here has experience with Best Buy’s track record with Apple releases? Are they usually delivered on time (release day) or shipped on release day and delivered 1-3 days after? I usually order direct from Apple, but had a Best Buy gift card.

I ordered Space Gray, order says “We’ll ship it by Tuesday,” “Getting it Ready,” and I can’t make shipping changes, but it looks like I can cancel.

hufflematt

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2015
UK
Has anyone seen real life photos or videos of the pink APM? I’ve tried searching but with no success. I’m trying to pin down my colour choice.

Sikh

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2011
Mine have been officially picked up by FedEx. Second shipment / label was printed 30 minutes ago and 10 minutes after I got a “picked up” scan.

Interesting thing is, these are shipping standard overnight but won’t deliver till Tuesday. I wonder if Apple has a hard street date on them or if FedEx might deliver them early. They should be here in the morning.

Edit: pulled up my shipment on FedEx’s website because that’s the only way I can do “hold at location” and as my tracking info was loading, “scheduled delivery” changed to “requested delivery”. Looks like there’s a hard release date of 12/15 for these. Thankfully I can pick them up at 8am in the morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: obargy

Moriarty

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2008
Mine are still scheduled for delivery on the 17th. I ordered 20 minutes after the announcement and the delivery window at that time was 15th to 17th. Now it just says the 17th.

I wonder if a lot of European shipments are delayed by a few days, or if they’ll end up arriving on the 15th anyway.

I guess I’ll find out, if they get shipped from within my country on Monday then they should arrive Tuesday ?

obargy

macrumors regular
May 6, 2016
🇨🇦
Preparing to ship too. I’m in Montreal Canada. Placed the order 2 hours after release and the delivery date is 16-18.
706AE87F-B499-4EF2-86AC-8C8938791F95.jpeg

Norre8

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2018

Same thing, I'm just hoping I have them Tuesday morning. At this point I'm not concerned.

Legion103

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2012

Mine is shipping UPS!

Reactions: Sikh

Sikh

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2011
Mine is shipping UPS!
Interesting. Wonder if Apple is doing it to share the load on both carriers to not stress one of them during this time or if it’s location based. I’m in the Midwest so both UPS and FedEx are viable options

ECJ

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2006
Memphis, TN
My Apple order has shipped via FedEx and is shipping from Lebanon, TN. It’s only 4 hours away. My Best Buy order hasn’t shipped yet, but the sipping change button is grayed out. Hope both arrive Tuesday.

KoToNaS

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2016
Showed up on fedex delivery manager. Was scheduled for 15th and showing as label created. Just checked again and status says. Canceled by shipper. What’s going on? On Apple page preparing for shipping. I used Apple Card and charge went through but still pending

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.