Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bacillus

Suspended
Jun 25, 2009
there is no way the camera looks that disgusting
I just can't imagine Joni's design team sitting in at meetings, and no one standing up & walking away (internally crunching) on this monumental insult to anything in the entire design history - in particular Apple's.
Imagine Marc Newson - he's a big name in design and doesn't owe Apple/neither contributes anything. What's the guy doing there all day ? In this environment, he is captivated and can only loses status there.

Last edited:

Macaholic868

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2017
The 8 is tempting but I had a 32 GB 6s, dropped it and cracked the screen and my insurance through AT&T replaced it a few months back with a brand new 128 GB model which lets me load my entire music library and a bunch of movies right to my device.

It’s handy when you’re out on a large body of water with no cell signal listening to music or on a plane and want to watch a movie. I think I’m sticking with this 6s for the time being. Especially if the base 8 model with the least amount of storage is more than a grand.

Last edited:

Jlcollins

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2016
Apple is not going to have different naming schemes. There will not be 7s,7s plus and an 8. Apple doesn’t work this way. If they did, they’d have to keep this naming convention here out. Next would be what? 8s and 9? Not happening.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.