Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zeke D

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Arizona
I need fruit from other peeps playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the Nintendo 3DS.

My friend code is: 3453-9997-1333 Zeke_D

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Mine is 4914-3395-9436

Hooked on Animal Crossing - I have cherries - what about you?

I'll add you to my Friend List tonight.

ianwuk

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
I am currently in the process of getting a 3DS to play this game - loved Animal Crossing on the DS.

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
I am currently in the process of getting a 3DS to play this game - loved Animal Crossing on the DS.

Awesome - this is my first and I love it - I feel all warm and bubbly playing it and leaving the game - it's wonderful.

I'd recommend the XL - great size and not that much more expensive.

----------

Peaches here. I'll add you as soon as I can pry my 3ds out of my wife's hands.

Awesome - we will have to trade fruits soon! :)

ianwuk

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
I just got a red XL yesterday with Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 7, Ridge Racer 3Dand Super Mario Land 3D. Not played it yet but I saw them try Animal Crossing on it before I left. The 3D aspect was interesting.

I will play more once I finish work.

progx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 3, 2003
Pennsylvania
I just got a red XL yesterday with Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 7, Ridge Racer 3Dand Super Mario Land 3D.

Wow! Mario Kart 7 is awesome, plus Animal Crossing and Mario 3D Land. Good choices! It's the most addictive system you'll ever own.

Zeke D

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Arizona
Awesome - this is my first and I love it - I feel all warm and bubbly playing it and leaving the game - it's wonderful.

I'd recommend the XL - great size and not that much more expensive.

----------

Awesome - we will have to trade fruits soon! :)

You are added. I'm gong to open my gate at 9pm Arizona time (2 hours) and just leave it plugged in and open all night.

----------

My 3DS code is next the Wii U name on the signature. Please add me! I need a fishing net :(

Added! What fruit I'd you have?

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Thanks managed to pick up some of your fruit - Twitter me or DM me when you want to come over and pick up some cherries (@tchaten) - will be out of Wi-Fi during some hours of the day this weekend, but should be around alot and will keep some trees unpicked.

Zeke D

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Arizona
Thanks managed to pick up some of your fruit - Twitter me or DM me when you want to come over and pick up some cherries (@tchaten) - will be out of Wi-Fi during some hours of the day this weekend, but should be around alot and will keep some trees unpicked.

IF you are Inclined, just do what I did tonite. I don't get off of work until 9:30 Arizona time.

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Cool will do - still waiting on more cherries to grow so not much to grab now - I may also just bring over some fruits next time your town is open and I have cherries for you.

Also check out this thread for a boatload of Friend Code Exchanges for AC - http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/...iend_codes_exchangeonly?start=3820#reply-3822

----------

I don't know about the game, but this thread is hilarious.

Animal Crossing is a game that I didn't understand why it was great until I started playing it. Trading fruits is just one aspect of the game that adds to the quirkiness of it.

The best way to explain AC - is that for 20-30 minutes everyday I get to escape this world and escape into an alternative reality. AC is like a little vacation everyday. I feel all warm and bubbly playing it and leaving the town going back to real life.

The game achieves something truly remarkable and something I've never experienced before in gameplay.

I think that best explains the charm and awesomeness that is Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Last edited:

Zeke D

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Arizona
I convinced the Store manager where I work to keep a 3DS plugged in and broadcasting. We get people coming in just to street pass and collect our rare puzzle pieces.

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
That is pretty cool - what kind of store do you work at?

I always thought it would be great if GameStop and BestBuy had tons of 3DS set up just for StreetPassing.

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Oh nice - I both love and hate GameStop - I love finding games there only available on eBay, but their new selection has never been good. Most of the time I'll get new stuff at BestBuy especially with their price matching.

Glad GameStop is around for their great used game selection and the staff at my local store are great to talk gaming with.

Would be a fun place to work for sure - curious what kind of talks you get into about XBox One and the whole used gaming thing :)

jamesbarns

macrumors member
Feb 9, 2013
Cedar Hills, Utah
Oh man. I still wish my copy of animal crossing for the gamecube still worked. That game was fantastic. I didn't understand why it was so much fun until I started playing it. Wow. It was quite the game. To say the least.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
I got the limited edition Animal Crossing 3DSXL today, haven't had too much time to enjoy it just yet but the 40 minutes I played were very familiar :) will post my code next time I'm at it.

Also picked up Donkey Kong & Luigi's Mansion 2.

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Oh man. I still wish my copy of animal crossing for the gamecube still worked. That game was fantastic. I didn't understand why it was so much fun until I started playing it. Wow. It was quite the game. To say the least.

I've heard that if you have that memory card it will when you launch it say you haven't been here in 2000 days or whatever - that would be a fun thing to see what your town looks like ...

----------

I got the limited edition Animal Crossing 3DSXL today, haven't had too much time to enjoy it just yet but the 40 minutes I played were very familiar :) will post my code next time I'm at it.

Also picked up Donkey Kong & Luigi's Mansion 2.

Very cool - I like the solid color limited editions like Ocarina of Time - is the Animal Crossing case better in person?

What fruit did your town get? I now have Cherries, Apples and Peaches.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
I've heard that if you have that memory card it will when you launch it say you haven't been here in 2000 days or whatever - that would be a fun thing to see what your town looks like ...

----------

Very cool - I like the solid color limited editions like Ocarina of Time - is the Animal Crossing case better in person?

What fruit did your town get? I now have Cherries, Apples and Peaches.

Apples.

Yeah it's actually glossy rather than matte like normal 3DSxL and to be honest its a little 'camp' but I like it anyway :)

Also disappointed to see game pre-installed rather than a physical cart and box. But hey ho.

ianwuk

macrumors regular
Dec 2, 2010
Wow! Mario Kart 7 is awesome, plus Animal Crossing and Mario 3D Land. Good choices! It's the most addictive system you'll ever own.

The first game I tried was Ridge Racer 3D. So far I have been playing that so much I have not even tried the others yet.

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
3883 5633 4176
lordofthereef
oranges

Added all you guys, please do the same for me!

Bought the Animal Crossing DSXL but traded for the Pikachu XL, which is the one I really wanted in the first place.

Attachments

• IMG_1873.JPG
    IMG_1873.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_1880.JPG
    IMG_1880.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 224
Last edited:

ideal.dreams

macrumors 68020
Jul 19, 2010
My 3DS friend code is 3883-5638-2174 if anyone wants to trade fruit. I need pears and peaches and can trade all other fruit, including island fruit.

Last edited:

Zeke D

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Arizona
I added both of you. I'm gonna leave my gate open and ds on starting at 10pmarizona time(2 hours)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.