Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kits

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2009
14 so far at Leesburg store. Came by at 5:50 and got an early position in line.

hasek3139

macrumors 6502
Mar 4, 2009
So it's almost 630am eastern Time and I am about 10th in line at the AT&T store in Milford Connecticut , I got here around 1am , and there looks like a little over 20 people here! I hope we all get an iPhone !

zipsil

macrumors newbie
Sep 28, 2008
I got to the ATT store in Canton CT at 630AM, I was about the 20th person in line. By 7 there were less then 50 people there. The manager came out and said that everyone in line would get a device today, but perhaps not this morning as they had a bunch and are expecting another fed ex delivery.

As I got closer to the door, they were running short of 32gb iphones, and I was told that I wouldn't get one. At the last minute they discovered they had one left and I got it. They seemed to have plenty of 16gb but there are no more 32's expected.

Phone is not yet activated.

Inf4life

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2008
Houston, Tx
Just got home with my phone. There were over 50 people in line at the store. I was 5th in the store for the 2nd time in 2 years. They said everyone would get a phone but they were in short supply of 32GBs. My sales guy almost got me though. I looked down at the box and he had grabbed a 16GB instead. He swapped it out and total time was 15 minutes. He said it would take an hour or two for my phone to get service. As soon as he handed it to me it worked. So I'm good to go. Just syncing it right now.

AbSoluTc

Suspended
Sep 21, 2008
My brother and I arrive at our store at 5:30 AM EST. We were 24th in line. At 5:50 and on, the line grew to well over 50. After the first 10 or so in the store, they came out and told everyone they had run out of 16's. They only had 6, 32's left. They were getting more later that day and vouchers would be given out.

Thankfully, we were the last one's to get a 32. It was a relief. There were 4 people in front of us that were getting 16's. Phew! :D

We got out at 8:00 AM and were home in 5 minutes. Wasn't too bad. There were some smelly people in line. Was kind of nasty. :eek:

MikeTheVike

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2009
Got my iPhone 4 this morning! I planned to get to the AT&T store around 6am, but woke up around 4 and couldn't sleep so I got up there about 4:20am. There were already like 10 people. More people kept showing up as the morning went. When they opened the doors there were probably 50 or so people in line.

They wouldn't say the quantity they had, but they hinted at around 40-50. They did say there was only 6 32Gb phones. Luckily everyone in front of me wanted 16GB.

They said it would take a little while for service to activate, and about an hour and a half has passed and I still have no service, any ideas how long this could take?

RedburnIV

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Yup, got mine as well. Got the 24th spot in line around 5:30 and as soon as the store opened up it only took an hour to get in and get a phone. If anyones in the Allentown area the ATT store said they'd get another shipment in this afternoon so if you're still looking I'd say check there. It couldn't hurt :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.