Anyone else excited for this Tuesday? :)

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Krissypantz2828, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Krissypantz2828 macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Cant wait, I was really looking forward to the last beta but of course that didnt happen. I was actually starting to get the hang of downloading betas but now the time is almost near for the GM :) Cant wait!

2. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

It's my 18th wedding anniversary that day. So that's good.
    It's the day before 9/11. So that's bad.
    I guess a new os falls somewhere inbetween.

3. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Nope, no one else is excited.

4. user-name-here macrumors 65816

If Apple has taught me anything, it's to always expect disappointment from their keynotes.

5. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

LOL awww!! So we shouldnt be getting our hopes up for the 10th then right?

6. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

I'm curious to see how this is all turns out.

7. SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

It is more like a confirmation of all the rumors for past few mothes than a surpise party. It is also like a holiday for Apple fans to celebrate that pretty much it.

Now, the main thing is iOS 7 GM...

8. user-name-here macrumors 65816

Absolutely not! ;)

If anything I'd rather be happily surprised, rather than to have my hopes up that Apple delivers and have them dashed.

The latter has happened far too many times already :(

9. Krazy Bill macrumors 68030

Krazy Bill

My mother-in-law is flying back to Chicago that day. Tuesday can't come soon enough. :eek:

10. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

If I say I'm not particularly excited, will someone come to my house and hurt me!?:eek:

11. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

I think that can be arranged. I know a guy who knows a guy...

12. JobsGang macrumors regular

JobsGang

I stopped being excited after the iPhone 4.Im excited for ios 7 though:cool:.
    The phones are still great but not:eek:worthy.I think that's gonna be next year.

13. xVeinx macrumors 6502

I'm partially excited. I have an iphone 4, and I'm not sure how well iOS 7 will do on it; it may be advisable to upgrade. It just seems silly since I like my phone right now, even if my contract is up...

14. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

I am.

I get ridiculously excited for Apple events.

Can't wait to see the iPhone 5S (not really a fan of the cheaper iPhone 5C that's probably going to be released) and I'm also excited to get my hands on the GM of iOS 7 when it's available.

15. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

You'll like it that much more if you upgrade :) Plus iOS 7 will run better on it. I had a IP4 but bought an iPhone 5 just for iOS 7!

16. SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

Wait a moment. You had an iPhone 4, then you brought iPhone 5 just for iOS 7. You just brought an iPhone 5? And more importantly is that you brought iPhone 5 for iOS 7 and you suggest people with iPhone 4 upgrade iOS 7 and claim iOS runs better?

17. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Umm yah! lol...Im not claiming, I had the IP4 running iOS7 and it wasnt optimal..plus I didnt even have parallax. Im sure it will run a little better with GM but this was my personal opinion, which was to upgrade. It was due time!

18. SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

Can you you wait for iPhone 5S or whatever it called? I am sure iPhone 4 is capable run iOS 7, but how good is in question.

19. Sym0 macrumors 6502

Sym0

I'm packing the 4WD and heading Fraser Island for a week of fishing, camping and drinking and couldn't care less. I'll log back in after the weekend and see what all the fuss was about.

20. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

It runs it but in my opinion, it does not run that well. I should have waited for the iPhone 5S, which I regret now..but I am giving my mom this phone later and buying the 5S when I get my settlement so Im not too worried! Thats if I like the iPhone 5S's features! Who knows maybe it will run better..considering I ran it on a beta..but as time goes by and the more operating systems come out, iPhones tend to run a little slower. Maybe not enough for the average person to switch but for someone who notices, might just be enough to upgrade!

21. SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

WOW... Sure... I am not upgrading iPhone until the day my iPhone 4S stops getting iOS updates. So I am fine for other year, beside there is nothing I can do on iPhone because of that tiny screen... I mean seriously , after you grab a Nexus 4 or note, is is hard for me to go back on that tiny screen. I mean it is to small for me to read stuff online

22. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Personally I can't stand the samsung phones because of the screen size! I love the size of the iPhone and the second they start making their phones bigger I will stay right where I am. I know you were talking about nexus but in general I think those phones are way too big!

23. Markyyy macrumors regular

I'm eager to hear the news, I guess I'm 'excited', but I know it's going to be an anti-climax. I only care about the new iPads this year. Screw the iPhone 5S. iPhone 6 next year with hopefully larger display is what I am genuinely going to be excited for!

24. SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

LOL...call me crazy.. I can stand reading websites or books or anything on that tiny screen...before I got hands in Nexus 4, I have always carried my iPad with me ALL THE TIME and iPhone was just to make phone calls

----------

Kudos for you to wanting bigger screen!

25. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Matter of preference I guess.