App Tubidy not working

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ItzMaark, Apr 23, 2018.

1. ItzMaark macrumors newbie

Ive been using Tubidy on my iPhone 8 for many months and now suddenly it won’t let me search via youtube to download .mp4 and .mp3, I’ve noticed a long time ago that the app was removed from the AppStore but I was still able to use it fully.

2. TiggrToo macrumors demi-goddess

TiggrToo

It's entirely possible that YouTube are either blocking it or have changed their API thus effectively rendering the app useless.

In the absence of anyone having any solid answers to the contrary (and I'm not a Tubidy user so take my response for what it is), I think it's a fair chance that this app is now 'dead'.

3. ItzMaark thread starter macrumors newbie

--- Post Merged, Apr 23, 2018 ---
    Thanks for the reply, honestly I’m hoping this isn’t the scenario upon all unlikelyness because majority if not all my music/videos are contained within the app, moving application would be too hard. So I’m hoping this is would get fixed somehow..

4. willmtaylor, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018

willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

This is what typically happens. Hopefully the devs are still involved enough to let users know. Its latest update was a year ago, and there’s nothing on their website. My guess is you’re SOL.

That being said, I hope you can see the folly of keeping so many things you consider valuable within a product no longer even being sold.

5. TiggrToo macrumors demi-goddess

TiggrToo

The app was already built upon rocky ground, hence it's removal.

You're not the first to notice potential issues with this app either: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/tubidy.2078006/#post-25870723.

6. ItzMaark, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018

ItzMaark thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah guess I’ll have to move on
    Oh well :/ All the music I downloaded on the application remain there, so the only struggle will be when I’m looking to download new music. Any suggestions?

7. Knettaaah macrumors newbie

Yo man,

Here same ****! It is still working and playing but wont search on youtube. Only on an other platform what you can switch to. This last week it was working again on youtube though. But just for a week. Now is down again!:( nobody able to help??

8. ItzMaark thread starter macrumors newbie

--- Post Merged, Aug 22, 2018 ---
    Damn, just give it time it might come back eventually, I had to wait but it eventually started to work

9. tubidy macrumors newbie

tubidy

best tubidy download music sites Tubidy https://tubidy.work & http://tubidy.life