Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
I'm thinking Mac Mini since Apple already put an A SoC in the Mac Mini for developers
Rumors point to 3 devices. My predictions:
  • MacBook revival
  • MacBook Air
  • 13-inch MacBook Pro
There is no way that Apple is going to reveal a desktop AS Mac. There has already been a leak that the AS iMac will release in 1Q 2021, which point to transitioning the other desktop Macs to AS next year.

However, Apple can always surprise us, but in these days of constant leaks, I really doubt Apple can surprise us with the actual products that they are going to announce.

dantracht

Cancelled
Sep 19, 2013
Rumors point to 3 devices. My predictions:
  • MacBook revival
  • MacBook Air
  • 13-inch MacBook Pro
There is no way that Apple is going to reveal a desktop AS Mac. There has already been a leak that the AS iMac will release in 1Q 2021, which point to transitioning the other desktop Macs to AS next year.

However, Apple can always surprise us, but in these days of constant leaks, I really doubt Apple can surprise us with the actual products that they are going to announce.
Same design with new chip?

Cosmosent

macrumors 68020
Apr 20, 2016
La Jolla, CA
Too much coincidence / synergy with the Microsoft Nov 10th Xbox event to NOT include that as ALSO having some Play in what will be announced !

See the Xbox article & thread here on MR from just a-little while ago !

Sony PS announcement on Nov 12th, as well !

Falhófnir

macrumors 603
Aug 19, 2017
A week earlier than expected, nice! Looking forward to seeing the new era of Macs :)

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
Same design with new chip?
I would love a new design and I have a just a hunch that we will get a new design because Apple has been working on these Macs for a loooooooooooong period of time, so I don't think the pandemic would've affected this aspect of the product.

It would be awesome to see a new design!

oldsuttree

Cancelled
Oct 16, 2020
If they release any new MacBooks, the event graphic has me wondering if the glowing Apple logo will return.

Hopefully the real MagSafe makes a comeback, too.
I for one hope it never returns—facing a bright window, light can shine through the logo and project through the display. Infuriatingly annoying.

• Disagree
Reactions: Big Ron

Serban55

Suspended
Oct 18, 2020
I guess a lot of us, would have titled this event "one more thing"
Since it is the big announcement of this problematic year
This is bigger than samsung, or others, even than the iphone 12

anshuvorty

macrumors 68040
Sep 1, 2010
California, USA
I’m hoping they do a teaser for the glasses.
I doubt it. Apple had trouble enough just preparing for these 3 events this year, especially in the COVID-19 era. If it was a normal year, I think Prosser's prediction/leak that the AG would be teased at the iPhone event could've definitely been the "1 more thing."

ruka.snow

macrumors 68000
Jun 6, 2017
Scotland
I hope they put out something professional. Another ultralight portable that is almost Intel level would be a huge disappointment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.