Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Which Phone will you order?

• iPhone 8

Votes: 19 1.2%
  • iPhone 8 plus

Votes: 60 3.8%
  • iPhone X

Votes: 1,527 96.6%

• Total voters

premonition23

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2011
Word of advice, check your email, your bank may have your transaction on hold and then apple will email you saying you must resolve the issue before they can update your order to shipping. I had to do this this morning.

Comment

buck1127

macrumors 65816
Jan 12, 2011
Word of advice, check your email, your bank may have your transaction on hold and then apple will email you saying you must resolve the issue before they can update your order to shipping. I had to do this this morning.
I chatted with apple said all billing n payment stuff was good

Comment

jetydosa

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2015
Yep I had the same thing this morning, a fraud alert for one of the phones (I ordered 2). My CC company emailed me and so did Apple. Luckily was easily resolved.

Tmo 64gb SG and Silver, :03 order/email, orig 11/10-17, now 11/3 Preparing for Shipment. Not showing in UPS yet.

Comment

overfedexed

macrumors member
Jan 1, 2014
It's literally impossible to call Apple. They hang up because of "extremely high call volume." They have been doing that for the past 24 hours. I need to change the credit card used on my order but I can't do it online and they won't answer my calls...
I called them about a question and it took about 50 minutes for the whole transaction.

I was driving, so I put them on Bluetooth so that I could multitask while I waited.
That was yesterday afternoon around 1pm Eastern.

Comment

The 12th Man

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Heads up guys, if your phone number isn’t working for UPS tracking, use your order number but subtract the last two numbers/letters. Worked for me and as said before, use the tracking by reference feature.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.