Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thisiserin

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2010
My phone has been in HK since the 17th. But UPS is saying I will get it tomorrow...

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 126

iApplereviews

Suspended
Jun 3, 2016
Virginis
This is what UPS told me

"I've not heard of any issues with the tracking. So far, everything looks fine and it's still in transit. The shipping method used, World Ease, is such that it takes several packages going to the same Destination country are placed on a pallet and moved simultaneously to the Import country. Once reaching this port, the pallet is sorted and sent to the airport nearest to the Destination. It's at this point that the tracking information will be updated and provide you more details. ^AP"

eekcat

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
If it’s missed scans, I can imagine one or two, but those of us “stuck” in ZZ or incheon but “really” en route would’ve missed several by now.

Reactions: qwerty1202

Pipper99

macrumors 68040
Aug 14, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Peeps. Back off the ledge. It will be here on time.
If it’s on hold it’s just catching up to the system.
Yes your phone can be in China today and whereever you are in the US tomorrow.
Don’t waste your time and UPS/Apple time by calling them. They’ll just tell you the above.
This happens every year and it works out just fine.

What he said.
He's right

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoytick

sahilpatel12

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
Merica
my 2 iphone mx gold 64gb simfree are on oct 2 -oct 9

while my dad 2 iphone mx gold 64gb and 256 gb simfree are for 21 sep, they have been shipped and i track via ups since 16th

they are in korea since 2 days and i just logged into his apple account to check status and it shows

iPhone XS MaxShipment on Hold

There is an issue with your delivery and the carrier is unable to deliver your package. Please contact us at 1-800-MY-APPLE.

.......:eek::eek::eek::eek:

while ups tracking doesnt show anything like that and it still shows 21 sep delivery....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.