Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
Is this still happening? I was going over my finances this morning and it appears I have a bit too much in one of my accounts. So, I would like to offload some into a high yield savings account and this sounds like good option. If not, might just move it to my 401K.

Is this still happening? I was going over my finances this morning and it appears I have a bit too much in one of my accounts. So, I would like to offload some into a high yield savings account and this sounds like good option. If not, might just move it to my 401K.
I would wait and see What Apple does. Maybe this article has to do with the Apple Card?

Agile55

macrumors 6502
Jul 18, 2008
TX

In a sim. situation & got tired of waiting over the holidays so the Marcus option thru GS is where I parked some.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.