Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

uberzephyr

macrumors regular
Feb 18, 2003
"A lot depends on how fast Apple can fulfill pre-orders for its new handsets. While the company typically releases an iPhone about two weeks after introducing it, scheduling information from AT&T indicates that the iPhone 7 might not launch until later in the month, on September 23."

So they're going to introduce it on September 8th, and although they typically release it "about 2 weeks after introducing it", this time they "might not launch until later in the month,on September 23", a whole <*gasp*> 2 weeks and one day later!!

Use a calendar much?

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008

I know, but if you are Chav, it's about bling, and top brand = Apple iPhone.

How do you not know what a chav is??? You are from London ....
[doublepost=1473203310][/doublepost]
I'm afraid your mistaking pedantic with accurate.

I agree that you have a misunderstanding of the word performance, as to only refer to the cpu/gpu.

Ok there.

You must be the type of guy who buys a performance car based on its fuel efficiency and comfort levels . I also agree with your misunderstanding ;)

Ok there.

Last edited:

FFR

Suspended
Nov 4, 2007
London
I know, but if you are Chav, it's about bling, and top brand = Apple iPhone.

How do you not know what a chav is??? You are from London ....
[doublepost=1473203310][/doublepost]

You must be the type of guy who buys a performance car based on its fuel efficiency and comfort levels . I also agree with your misunderstanding ;)

Ok there.

Those are pretty much the reason I got a 911 turbo.
Have a couple of other na v12 "performance cars"but those are more niche, can't drive them everywhere can't drive them anytime.

Studied Burberry as a case study at university.

WRChris

macrumors 6502a
Aug 17, 2016
Indiana
Oh dear, I've seen far far far far far too many 'known Apple issues' for exploding battery's to ever be considered a PR nightmare lol. Apples tax dodging is more of a PR nightmare.

There you go change the subject. Taxes are ******** anyway none of us should have to pay taxes on income, Apple included. Taxes are supposedly voluntary just don't forget to pay or we will kick your door down and take all of you're belongings. Apple is obligated to turn over all sales tax they have collected for the year and that is the position every citizen and every company should take. No one has the right to tell you and I we have to do anything especially pay for freeloaders and road maintenance that never gets done but we still manage to bomb every country in the Middle East day in and day out. Ffs DONT TREAD ON ME

Blah, back to apples exploding batteries. By "far, far, far, far, far" I'm assuming you only mean 5 because I've had every iPhone(not 6s), since iPhone. Never had 1 defect in anything. And never heard of Apple recalling an entire line because of anything either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.