Apple Pay, best thing ever

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by danny842003, Jan 27, 2019.

1. musicpenguy macrumors 65816

Initially Discover was brilliant by offering 10 percent back on all Apple Pay purchases - had so much rewards money from that in that first year. Great move to make Discover your default card.

2. Cnasty macrumors 68030

Cnasty

If you have to tell them all of that, hold up a line, and wait the time has passed that the convenience outweighs the use for me.

3. harriska2 macrumors 6502a

harriska2

Just yesterday I went to pay the restaurant with a credit card. It slipped out of my hand, across the counter, and behind the waitress. While she was getting it for me I was able to double press the button and sloppily hold the watch up to the terminal. All before she handed the credit card back to me.

Even weirder - I bought socks online from Darn Tough using Apple Pay. With one click it gave my name, address, and card info and I was checked out.

4. scmill macrumors member

scmill

True, but I wasn’t going anywhere since there was a car in front of me. And now there’s one more employee there who knows what I mean when I hold out my wrist and point to the terminal.

5. edhchoe macrumors 6502a

edhchoe

Is there Pizza company that lets you order pizza and pay with Apple pay from their app?

Tonight, I called different places and none of them accepted Apple pay - Pizza Hut, Domino's, and Papa Murphy's.
    Papa John's was not sure if they did but she said they just installed new card machines. I went there and Apple pay worked. The employee was surprised also.

6. MisterSavage, Feb 10, 2019 at 10:43 PM
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2019 at 10:48 PM

MisterSavage macrumors 6502

MisterSavage