Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

With the new iPods shipping, Apple has posted their television ad for the new iPod touch, nano and shuffle.

The ad premiered during the media event introducing the new iPods. The iPod touch now carries the taller 4" screen and comes in several different colors. The new iPod nano is radically redesigned with a 2.5" multi-touch screen and front home button. Finally the iPod Shuffle was upgraded with new color choices.

Article Link: Apple Posts New iPod Television Ad: 'Bounce'

AngerDanger

Graphics
Staff member
Dec 9, 2008
I don't understand what the Foxconn workers are striking for; making new iProducts seems like a blast! They just subdivide into cheaper products.

Last edited:

unplugme71

macrumors 68030
May 20, 2011
Earth
I'll bet the protruding camera on the iPod touch is shattered by the end of that comercial.

Anyway, I just saw this ad a little while ago while I was walking by the TV. I assumed it had been running for a while, but I never watch live TV. As cool as the ad is, it annoys me that doesn't show off any features and barely emphasizes the new designs.

There will be other commercials. This was catchy. Good ad to display new iPods and colors. Everyone knows what an iPod is by now anyway.

lunaoso

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2012
Boston, MA
I loved that commercial- good tune and great color transitions, but I'm just waiting for someone to throw an iPod on the ground for it to bounce lol.:rolleyes:

JeremyWesley

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2010
makes me want to buy one, even thought I have an iPhone.. great concept and song pairing... watching again...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.