Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple has posted the Quicktime stream of the Worldwide Developer Conference 2008 Keynote speech. A transcription of our live coverage is still up at MacRumorsLive.com. Apple announced the following items:

- Apple Announces iPhone 3G in 70 Countries
- Apple Previews iPhone Firmware 2.0, Additional SDK Notes
- Apple Revamps .Mac: Mobile Me Announced
- Apple Highlights iPhone Enterprise Interest
- iPhone Apps Announced: Super Monkey Ball, Loopt, Pangea Game and More
- Mac OS X 'Snow Leopard' to Focus on Performance, Quality

WWDC 2008 continues throughout the week, but the remainder of the contents are under Non-Disclosure agreements, so few other official announcements will be made.

Article Link

aznkid25

macrumors 6502
Sep 15, 2007
does anyone have a download link or know how I can get it? Everytime I try to stream a keynote in quicktime, I get a "Service Unavailable" error every time. Thanks.

DanJ

macrumors newbie
Feb 7, 2008
download link?

can anyone post a link to download the file rather than stream?

obilix

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2002
Snow Leopard

Going by the pic on the front page, do you think that Snow Leopard will appear on the ADC? I hope so!!

TyWahn

macrumors 6502
Oct 25, 2003
no iPhone?

a keynote about the iPhone, but I cant watch it ON my iPhone?!?

regan

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2003
nyc
Yes...I agree. Jobs looked sick. I'm worried.

I TOTALLY noticed that too. He looked INCREDIBLY thin. Not only in the face, but he looked very bony under his trademark black turtleneck.

Oh God...I hope he's ok. I know he battled cancer not too long ago....but he was looking ALOT better last time I saw him.

Apple needs Steve. Steve IS Apple.

Lets all send out good energy his way.

Get well Steve)if in fact he is sick).

Cheers

Gatorman

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2002
Florida
Hey, great!

I'll make sure to put it on tonight when I'm headed to bed....to help me get to sleep!

I don't think there's been this big of a snore of a keynote in a LONG WHILE!
:rolleyes:

paric

macrumors member
Nov 14, 2007
Is there a more boring speaker than Scott Forstall? He sounds like he's trying to mimic Steve Jobs' style, but with a complete lack of charisma. On top of that, he can't seem to speak more than 7 or 8 words without a dramatic pause. Drives me nuts!

Mac OS X Ocelot

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
Is there a more boring speaker than Scott Forstall? He sounds like he's trying to mimic Steve Jobs' style, but with a complete lack of charisma. On top of that, he can't seem to speak more than 7 or 8 words without a dramatic pause. Drives me nuts!

I was just going to ask if he was auditioning for Steve's job. I notice what you're talking about, but far be it for me to knock anyone's public speaking ability. Lord knows he did better than i could.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.