Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nsayer

macrumors 65816
Jan 23, 2003
Silicon Valley
The AI players are no better than I remember. They're still woefully ignorant of the concepts of pot odds and tournament equity.
[doublepost=1562701825][/doublepost]
Hey, *I* am absolutely psyched for this. Was my most-played game when I first got an iPhone, and my poker game has certainly suffered since I stopped playing this. VERY excited for this update.

If you're learning to play with this app, then I want you at my table. :D

brinary001

Suspended
Sep 4, 2012
Midwest, USA
Haha yes, I had that one. I probably spent close to $100 on App Store launch night and a lot of it was pretty much garbage by today's standards. I remember buying this $15 weather app, lol. But given how limited the iPhone had been up until that point, it was like a whole new world of exploration and wonder.
Same! Haha I was just a young teenager at the time, like 14. I must've spent half my summer's lawn mowing money up to that point on iTunes gift cards to use on the new App Store :rolleyes:

tremlock

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2008
The Land of Cleves
Cmon stop this whining, it is not related to your issue, do you think Apple stopped to investigate bugs for working on this?? I have soo many costumers with Xr and and many friends too, no one have issues.
In my 15 years work in IT, 90% of users who says they have issue with Wi-Fi or cellular was not a device problem.
So download the game and have fun.

I am also in IT and yes it is a device issue. I appreciate your assumption though. Apple has told me that it is a known issue with the X series phones and "will be corrected in a future software update."

chucker23n1

macrumors G3
Dec 7, 2014
I am also in IT and yes it is a device issue. I appreciate your assumption though. Apple has told me that it is a known issue with the X series phones and "will be corrected in a future software update."

So?

Nothing about that has any bearing whatsoever on releasing a game.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.