Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today released iOS 13.1.3 and iPadOS 13.1.3, minor updates to the iOS 13.1.2 software that was released two weeks ago. This is the fourth update to the iOS 13 operating system that came out in September.

The iOS and iPadOS 13.1.3 updates are available on all eligible devices over-the-air in the Settings app. To access the updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update.

ryanscoolios13thumbnail-800x450.jpg

According to Apple's release notes for the software, the iOS 13.1.3 update introduces bug fixes and performance improvements. Full details below:
iOS 13.1.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPhone. This update:

- Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
- Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
- Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully
- Resolves an issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles
- Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
- Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center
There are also separate release notes for the iPadOS 13.1.3 update, outlining fixed issues relevant to that platform:
iPadOS 13.1.3 includes bug fixes and improvements for your iPad. This update:

- Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
- Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center
More info on what's new in iOS 13 can be found in our iOS 13 roundup.

Article Link: Apple Releases iOS 13.1.3 With Bug Fixes for Phone, Mail, Health, and More

Last edited:

Eorlas

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2010
I hope there is better performance in this as well. I noticed recently when unlocking at times that faceid takes longer and then animation for the lock to unlock lags, with a bit of lag entering the home screen.

installing now

Caliber26

macrumors 68020
Sep 25, 2009
Orlando, FL
Too bad there’s nothing on that list for Reminders. :mad:

I had a very important reminder scheduled for Sunday and I would have missed it if it weren’t for the fact that it (thankfully) displayed oh my MacBook (still haven’t updated to Catalina). The reminder doesn’t show up anywhere at all on my phone or iPad.

ppetrovic

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgrade, Serbia
At least I can download this one immediately upon release on my Xs Max and SE devices. Previous releases took up to an hour and a half to appear as available for download in Settings.

sharpimage

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2018
Doesn’t mention a fix for the no sender / no subject e mail issue. Anyone found a fix for this yet?

Reactions: Kris28

WannaGoMac

macrumors 68030
Feb 11, 2007
How about fix the issue where email notification says there’s mail, then you open mail and no mail downloaded until you do a manual refresh?

Edit: It MAY be fixed!
Edit 2: nope it’s not fixed.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.