Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nagromme

macrumors G5
May 2, 2002
Does it fix that fricken recently played/recently added bug? It's been there for MONTHS.

Actually, the previous update to iTunes had already fixed that, for me. FINALLY! :eek: Smart playlists are once again smart. (However, I’m using iOS 4, and cannot judge whether the bug still exists for non-iOS 4 devices.)

TsMkLg068426

macrumors 65816
Mar 31, 2009
I was just curious if they fixed Home Sharing on this update? For some reason Home Sharing does not work on Mac but iTunes for Windows Vista does really weird? And it hasn't been working for a while now especially updating to 9.2.:confused:

Forgot to add also, they need to really fix downloading Album Artwork like Robert Miles - Dreamland Album the CD I ripped is the original version not the one with one bonus track but looking at the iTunes store I noticed both Albums say Dreamland not special edition and the copy I have thats in iTunes store says partial album track 2 missing blah! When is iTunes ever going to get this Record Labels to fix this sort of problems?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.