Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mcmeowmers

macrumors 6502
Jun 1, 2015
Apple should post the files then the press release. Would cut down on "where is it" 1 hour after the press release.

Reactions: mrgraff

navaira

macrumors 68040
May 28, 2015
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ha, here it is.

I kinda love those threads to be honest. We spend an hour or two posting maniacally "OMG is is still not available here in Eastern Nowheresville, Apple is so doomed, die in hell Crook, oh WAIT I HAVE IT I am so excited it will fix everything aAAaAAaAAaaa why do I still have the bug I mean THE BUG you had one thing to fix Apple!1!!", boost the thread to 100 pages, then never look at it again. :)

BeSweeet

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2009
San Antonio, TX
I was having that problem without Capitan, so it's probably not related. Tried anything like this?

I also had video issues with HTML5, but I'll experiment with some new things sometime. Lately I've just been watching them in a browser window, but zoomed in to fill as much of the screen as possible. I never had these issues until El Capitan. Watching FS YouTube videos in Windows 10 (via Boot Camp) never has issues.

Reactions: Goatllama

Pr1n1v

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2015
India
But you care enough to post all your Apple products in your signature with their configurations, that's not weird at all.

Well i have ElCapitan installed on MacBook(No problems there) but it made iMac really slow. Spinning Beach Ball used to appear out of nowhere and restarting was the only solution to get rid of it.

Last edited:

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
For those who are running Mavericks, Security Update 2015-008 has been released. 10.11.2 has just appeared in App Store > Updates for me.

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
Still better than Spinning B

Well i have ElCapitan installed on MacBook(No problems there) but it made iMac really slow. Spinning Beach Ball used to appear out of nowhere and restarting was the only solution to get rid of it.
Did you try clean-installing El Capitan on the iMac before downgrading to Mavericks?

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
Please someone that had the USB drive issues with the .2 betas please post if they continue with this release version? Thanks in advance...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.