Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nicho

macrumors 601
Feb 15, 2008
At this point, I have no idea what you’re rambling about. Believe whatever you want to. I know how the profiles work because I’ve been running betas on iOS and watchOS for years. I’m not interested in explaining anything more to you; good day.

Good. Please keep your limited knowledge to yourself instead of telling people like @cmatuk they are wrong. The point you made to him in the first place was entirely irrelevant to the point he had made.

johnnygee

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2013
Earth
Series 2 watch reboots at random, making it completely useless after WatchOS 4.2 upgrade. I erased it and set it up as a new watch with no third party apps, and it is still rebooting at random. Anyone else experiencing this?

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Series 2 watch reboots at random, making it completely useless after WatchOS 4.2 upgrade. I erased it and set it up as a new watch with no third party apps, and it is still rebooting at random. Anyone else experiencing this?

Nope, all good here.

pduncan1963

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2017
Man oh man does my battery life SUCK after this update.... just horrible. At 2 PM, I'm at 20% where I've always always been at least 70%.... Just terrible. On 1st Gen Apple watch, running 4.2

What the HECK is going on with Apple these days. IOS problems, MACOS problems, WATCHOS problems...... I bet Steve Jobs is rolling in his grave.

saile

Suspended
Feb 18, 2017
Unfortunately, few banks currently offer Apple Pay compatibility, so few users will be able to use the service at launch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iphone 6 plus promo iphone 7

Last edited:

ersan191

macrumors 68000
Oct 26, 2013
Unfortunately, few banks currently offer Apple Pay compatibility, so few users will be able to use the service at launch.
Every major US bank supports Apple Pay, and many of the smaller credit unions do as well. If you're talking about transferring from AP Cash any bank will work with it as it uses ACH.

I can't speak for other countries.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.