Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maneta

macrumors regular
Mar 24, 2018
iPhone 13 Pro and now the 12 Pro (and even iPad Pro 11” M1).

battery is ok for the phones: lasts most of what I used to get, watch battery has been terrible in the last beta
i'm on 13 mini, so that's why i asked about battery, since it's a small one

Reactions: Jeven Stobs

Nexus7556

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2014
My only issue on iOS 16 is wireless carplay disconnects between my iPhone 13 Pro and 2021 Mazda MX-5. I filed feedback on the first beta and updated the feedback with new logs every beta since. Fingers crossed this gets fixed before GA

YEMADOLIA

Suspended
Aug 25, 2022
Solarpunk, London
My iPhone 13 Mini experiences heat issues without notification indicating thermal throttling, Apple could do with energetic sufficiency, a hope to see in this beta.

iObama

macrumors 65816
Nov 16, 2008
Really? I've never really had any issues at all.
It wasn't terrible, but I had crashes, phone warming, UI glitches, etc. Standard beta stuff. I have less tolerance for that stuff these days, since our phones are used for so much.

BeyondtheTech

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2007
I hope this finally fixes some weird iCloud-related issues I've been having up until now. My library of Passwords (iCloud Keychain) goes blank, as well as my iCloud info at the top of the Settings screen (says to Sign In as if the device was never registered). Only way to fix it is to reboot.

Reactions: Jeven Stobs

ct2k7

macrumors G3
Aug 29, 2008
London
I hope this finally fixes some weird iCloud-related issues I've been having up until now. My library of Passwords (iCloud Keychain) goes blank, as well as my iCloud info at the top of the Settings screen (says to Sign In as if the device was never registered). Only way to fix it is to reboot.
Did you report via Feedback Assistant?

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
i'm on 13 mini, so that's why i asked about battery, since it's a small one

I have a 12 mini, and the battery has never really been good. Haven't noticed a real difference on the beta, it was bad before and is bad now haha. I always mid day charge.

krspkbl

macrumors 68020
Jul 20, 2012
i might be imagining it but the last 2-3 betas have improved by battery life quite a bit over iOS 15. i hope this continues in todays new beta and of course final release!

can't think of any bugs i've encountered recently. iOS 16 has been very stable. had a few minor issues at first but solid now!

well done apple. wish the same could be said of iPadOS.

Reactions: srbNYC

BlueCreek

macrumors 6502
Aug 28, 2014
I don't have a Dev account but I heard some bad things with the earlier public beta's of 16 so I've been hesitant to install it.
No issues for me on my iPhone 13 Pro.
I think the most exciting feature is the battery percentage, not much else is that interesting.

IAhawk10

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2014
My only issue on iOS 16 is wireless carplay disconnects between my iPhone 13 Pro and 2021 Mazda MX-5. I filed feedback on the first beta and updated the feedback with new logs every beta since. Fingers crossed this gets fixed before GA
Same issue with my 2021 Audi Q5. When it reconnects, it stops my radio and goes right to the main CarPlay screen. Super annoying as it will happen every few minutes. My only issue with the beta.

Reactions: burgerboy9n
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.