Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ghostface147

macrumors 601
May 28, 2008
For those wondering what the mail issue is, or not having it all, this is what is doing wrong for me. When I get an email notification and tap on it, it doesn't show the mail immediately. In iOS 12, if open mail, the new email is already there. In 13, if I open mail, it takes a second or two to sync up and show new emails. Also, I have one unread message in mail, but that notification doesn't show up. So that's still not working. It's getting awfully close to GM with no major improvement with exchange and mail working in harmony.

Again, that's just me. Not sure what everyone else is having issues with. As for macOS, I use Outlook 2019, so no issues there in exchange.

Reactions: tmaxxtigger

liquid05

macrumors newbie
Feb 12, 2008
Anyone know if this fixes the iPadOS animation glitches (dock, multi-task, side app). Or am I the only one having these animation glitches?

ethank

macrumors member
Mar 23, 2003
For those wondering what the mail issue is, or not having it all, this is what is doing wrong for me. When I get an email notification and tap on it, it doesn't show the mail immediately. In iOS 12, if open mail, the new email is already there. In 13, if I open mail, it takes a second or two to sync up and show new emails. Also, I have one unread message in mail, but that notification doesn't show up. So that's still not working. It's getting awfully close to GM with no major improvement with exchange and mail working in harmony.

Again, that's just me. Not sure what everyone else is having issues with. As for macOS, I use Outlook 2019, so no issues there in exchange.
Same issue. Have to force quit mail. Started in b7. On MacOS, Mail will go to 100% CPU if you try to archive a message on an Exchange account.

Cosmosent

macrumors 68020
Apr 20, 2016
La Jolla, CA
Want a Head's Up on Apple's BIG surprise for next month ???

Think P3 + PQ & P3 + HLG !

In other words, the two most-popular HDR formats, combined with Display P3.

This is something that NONE of the so-called Rumor sites have yet picked up on !

It could be the centerpiece of Apple's 2019 iPhone launch !

Reactions: Mutepointer

grobik

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2006
You all must not have gmail accounts if you’re still using Apple mail.

gank41

macrumors 68040
Mar 25, 2008
This may be IT! Unless something goes awry with this beta. GM is 'round the corner.

Oh man, I sure hope not! Besides the Mail app being a hot dumpster fire right now, my iMessages are not syncing across the way they did in iOS 12 (not having to open the app and THEN it updates), Safari is not syncing across my browsing history like it did in iOS 12 (between my iPhone XS Max & iPad Pro 2018 both on iOS13).. I've had two resprings since the update finished, and that's only been like 20+ minutes lolol

ironpony

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2011
md
My apps would not update saying "low data mode" is on and it has never been on? fingers crossed.

chpthrll

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
Augusta,Ga
Oh man, I sure hope not! Besides the Mail app being a hot dumpster fire right now, my iMessages are not syncing across the way they did in iOS 12 (not having to open the app and THEN it updates), Safari is not syncing across my browsing history like it did in iOS 12 (between my iPhone XS Max & iPad Pro 2018 both on iOS13).. I've had two resprings since the update finished, and that's only been like 20+ minutes lolol

had to reboot iPhone then watch
all good now

grobik

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2006
I’m not sure if it’s the beta or my AirPods going bad but have you all had a lot of connection issues with AirPods? Will show as connected but either won’t play or won’t produce sound. Reboot fixes for a while. I’m leaning towards AirPods as my right one only gets about 30min of life anymore. And none of the components will charge to 100%.

chrono1081

macrumors G3
Jan 26, 2008
Isla Nublar
I'm on the latest public beta but may switch it to the dev beta. The latest public beta essentially made my phone useless. Internet on both Wifi and cell data is ultra slow and often doesn't work at all, messages are froze, force quitting doesn't do anything, restarting, resetting network settings, etc, none of it works.

Reactions: tremlock

Mutepointer

macrumors 6502
Nov 7, 2018
I’m not sure if it’s the beta or my AirPods going bad but have you all had a lot of connection issues with AirPods? Will show as connected but either won’t play or won’t produce sound. Reboot fixes for a while. I’m leaning towards AirPods as my right one only gets about 30min of life anymore. And none of the components will charge to 100%.
Yes. I had that issue. I had to disconnect, and try again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.