Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple today shared a trio of new Memoji ads on its YouTube channel featuring Ariana Grande, Khalid, and Florida Georgia Line.

The videos highlight today's release of Grande's full album "Thank U, Next," yesterday's release of Khalid's single "Talk," and the upcoming release of Florida Georgia Line's country album "Can't Say I Ain't Country" on February 15. All of the songs and albums can be streamed with Apple Music.

Grande and Florida Georgia Line are nominees for the 61st GRAMMY Awards, airing this Sunday on CBS at 8 p.m. Eastern Time. Grande and fellow nominees Shawn Mendes and Kacey Musgraves are featured on Memoji billboards in Los Angeles.

Article Link: Apple Shares New Memoji Ads Featuring Ariana Grande, Khalid, and Florida Georgia Line

Reactions: jjm3 and ipedro

rp2011

macrumors 68020
Oct 12, 2010
A modern OS be dammed! These ads PROVE that We NEED more engineers working solely on memoji’s. Just slap thinner fonts on the OS with tackier colors so that 10 year old iOS thing so it can keep working on antique iPhones.

I7guy

macrumors Nehalem
Nov 30, 2013
Gotta be in it to win it
Yeah! This is the way to go Apple, who cares about reliable keyboards? Just pour more money into memoji, this is the f*** future!
I love it and I’m suspecting more people will enjoy it than not.

But it goes to show you Apple can’t multitask, can only do one thing at a time. Memoji or iPhone, Memoji or fix bugs, etc

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.