Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djtech42

macrumors 65816
Jun 23, 2012
Mason, OH
Safari 7 has been the best thing about mavericks for me, I've had no issues and its been much less buggy than safari 6.

Same for me. But, I heard other people were having issues, so I thought maybe that's what the second GM fixes.

Lukeit

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2011
Shanghai, China
Can't find/download new GM

I can't find Mavericks GM in the purchased list of app thus I can't find a way to download it again. Have tried to redeem again, but message says I have redeemed already.... how can I do? Any suggestion?
Thanks guys!

Swiss-G

macrumors 6502a
Jun 3, 2010
United Kingdom
I can't find Mavericks GM in the purchased list of app thus I can't find a way to download it again. Have tried to redeem again, but message says I have redeemed already.... how can I do? Any suggestion?
Thanks guys!

Have a look in hidden purchases as others on ADC have found this works

Store>View My Account>iTunes in the Cloud

just1ed

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2010
"GM Seed" doesn't necessarily mean final version. Many people have been experiencing system freezes with Mavericks (rarely but the do happen), and maybe Apple fixed that (I hope)...This is a showstopper bug for me.

I experienced freezes with the former GM build as well. Mostly when I am using finder. The windows will stop responding for like 1-3 seconds. Hope this newer one doesn't.

petvas

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 20, 2006
Munich, Germany
I experienced freezes with the former GM build as well. Mostly when I am using finder. The windows will stop responding for like 1-3 seconds. Hope this newer one doesn't.

This isn't a freeze. I mean system freeze. Nothing moves, the keyboard is dead. Only a power off helps..

throttlemeister

macrumors 6502a
Mar 31, 2009
Netherlands
I doubt it, issues like that are caused by gmails non-standard imap implementations, in my experience most email applications don't work 100% correctly with gmail.

While Google IMAP may or may not be screwed up, fact of the matter is that it works properly in ML and not in Mav. So imo this is not a Google issue but an Apple problem. It's been reported since early DP's but so far not fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.