Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cheetahxt

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2010
Same for me, also Germany and also MBP1/16 SG.
It just went to shipped over night, but yet DHL Express does not show any data for this tracking number:/
Same here.
My MBA/8c/16/1 is „preparing to ship“ for a week now. Destination is also Germany.
Delivery target is 12/07 till 12/14. ordered 11/20.

Reactions: Trinity83 and BBsan

Allard

macrumors member
Jun 3, 2009
It's easy to get caught up in the minutiae of where your computer is headed. Some perspective to those of us lucky enough to be receiving a computer well ahead of the shipping estimate:

If there's anything to be learned here, it's that UPS tracking is very untrustworthy during these crazy times and that your computer will arrive when it arrives.

Think about the fact that your computer was built, shipped, and delivered halfway across the globe to your doorstep in the midst of a global pandemic. Ahead of the estimate.

That is a Christmas miracle if I've ever seen one.

HevyKev

macrumors newbie
Dec 7, 2020
It's easy to get caught up in the minutiae of where your computer is headed. Some perspective to those of us lucky enough to be receiving a computer well ahead of the shipping estimate:

If there's anything to be learned here, it's that UPS tracking is very untrustworthy during these crazy times and that your computer will arrive when it arrives.

Think about the fact that your computer was built, shipped, and delivered halfway across the globe to your doorstep in the midst of a global pandemic. Ahead of the estimate.

You prove my point exactly. My computer was scanned by UPS on Sunday. It was out of Apples hands at that point. 5 days later it is still sitting in Shanghai. Apple was able to deliver the machine ahead of schedule, but UPS is unable to deliver promptly. I had a DHL package delivered last week that came from the UK, and took less than 48 hours to get to my door in Vancouver. Add to that, UPS has a poor reputation here for not attempting to buzz into apartments/condos. I just wish I was given a choice of delivery method/courier by Apple.

wubsylol

macrumors 6502
Nov 6, 2014

This is all very true, but it's also worth not getting too far away from the fact that a logistics company like UPS/FedEx have literally one function and it's delivering things, so I think people have a reasonable right to be unhappy when their stuff is stuck in transit.

Frank707

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2020
I’m curious to see how this goes.
I ordered the exact same spec with the exact same color the exact same day. Same delivery estimate. Same country.

Paypal also shows my payment as pending since 12/7. :)

Living in Cologne, I’m hoping for a speedy delivery given its status as UPS hub.

Update :cool:

MBA SG 8-GPU 16GB / 512GB

Ordered: November 29
Credit card charged: December 8
Delivery estimate: December 23

Shipped: December 10 (EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS)

Estimated Delivery by DHL: December 11

cheetahxt

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2010
What app do you use to track deliveries? Looks awesome ?

My MacBook Air 16/256 arrived in Poland this morning and will be delivered in about 5-9 hrs - it’s gonna be a long day of home office and checking my phone every two minutes (it’s 8:11 am now).
I think that is the iOS App parcel.

Reactions: slawejandur95

marc_b

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2018
Cologne, Germany
Update :cool:

MBA SG 8-GPU 16GB / 512GB

Ordered: November 29
Credit card charged: December 8
Delivery estimate: December 23

Shipped: December 10 (EINDHOVEN - NETHERLANDS)

Estimated Delivery by DHL: December 11
DHL is doing much better than UPS sadly. My MBA has been shipped the same day as yours... which in UPS’ case means it is still sitting in Shanghai because it’s delayed.

Frank707

macrumors member
Nov 15, 2020
DHL is doing much better than UPS sadly. My MBA has been shipped the same day as yours... which in UPS’ case means it is still sitting in Shanghai because it’s delayed.

Oh .. Wait .. DHL Shows "Shipment data created, but parcel not yet received by DHL. " o_O

wytwolf

macrumors 6502
Apr 23, 2012
Woohoo my 256GB Graphite Pro Max is in Canada. Apple says I should have it by Dec 22-32 but UPS says no later than Dec 17.
Now if only my MBP would get shipped. I guess I’m that’s gonna be a post Xmas delivery at this rate.

tt14922

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2020
Finally shipped overnight. Apple says the 21st but UPS says the 16th. It is coming out of Chengdu... I haven't seen that point of origin yet. Since its coming UPS, can anyone tell me a common route to get to Cleveland...?

Sovon Halder

macrumors 6502a
Dec 3, 2016
India
Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 4.43.57 PM.png

Mac Mini M1 - 16GB - 256GB

I'm from India. Experience Designer. Ordered this on 1st December, 2 days after selling my 2017MBP 13". Been 12 days and still says "Processing". I've never had to wait for this long, for something I ordered online, ever.

Hope the wait is worth it.

cheetahxt

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2010
Same here.
My MBA/8c/16/1 is „preparing to ship“ for a week now. Destination is also Germany.
Delivery target is 12/07 till 12/14. ordered 11/20.
Yeah! It just switched to „shipped“. The company is UPS, but I don’t have a valid status on the UPS Homepage yet.
Supposedly it will arrive 12/15.

gtmead09

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2016
MBA 8/16/1TB, had a date of today. Woke up and found that it shipped but is showing Wednesday for delivery. Coming out of China so I am not confident in Wednesday. I had a Apple Watch that UPS got Nov 20 coming from China. Never moved so Apple sent a replacement. Replacement arrived, but the original still never got delivered. Last I looked it did finally get to Louisville but it’s been sitting on import scan there since last Sat. Here is hoping the computer swims better waters.

tt14922

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2020
MBA 8/16/1TB, had a date of today. Woke up and found that it shipped but is showing Wednesday for delivery. Coming out of China so I am not confident in Wednesday. I had a Apple Watch that UPS got Nov 20 coming from China. Never moved so Apple sent a replacement. Replacement arrived, but the original still never got delivered. Last I looked it did finally get to Louisville but it’s been sitting on import scan there since last Sat. Here is hoping the computer swims better waters.
We have the same MacBook Air config and would expect were are on the same plane. My UPS status shows In Transit from Chengdu and I expect the next stop is Hong Kong and then to Anchorage but probably route has not be confirmed by anyone who came before us...yet...

Lisanp

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2020
Hi folks, long time lurker here. Let me share my current experience with you:

Product: MBA 8/8 16/512 Space Gray
Order placed: December 2nd
Ready for shipping: December 10th
Shipped: December 11th

Currently in Shanghai, delivery by UPS. Destination Europe.

Current status: "Package is delayed in transit. Delivery will be rescheduled."

Is it realistic that I will get it early next week? How badly is the Shanghai Gang doing currently?

EDIT: Original delivery estimate was December 30th. It has just changed to December 14th, I'll keep my hopes up.

Last edited:
Reactions: JVXEVCWMUJGOHIKQ

JVXEVCWMUJGOHIKQ

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2020
Macbook Air M1 - Gold - 16/256 7 cores

Destination: Québec, Canada

Ordered: November 25th
Shipped: December 8th
Scheduled: December 18th

Current Status: Stuck in Shanghai since the day it Shipped "Package is Delayed in Transit. Delivery will be rescheduled."

This is the third day now on that status ?‍♂️

Kebel87

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2020

Current Status: Stuck in Shanghai since the day it Shipped "Package is Delayed in Transit. Delivery will be rescheduled."

We’re on the same boat.

Ordered: November 27th

Stuck in Shanghai since December 8th 22:25.

Destination Québec city.

Reactions: Lisanp

sptnk

macrumors newbie
Dec 8, 2020

My package (ordered on Nov. 20, Shipping to Toronto) was the similar case. It took 2-3 BDs to see the package finally departed from Shanghai. Good luck.

JVXEVCWMUJGOHIKQ

macrumors newbie
Dec 11, 2020
We’re on the same boat.

Ordered: November 27th

Stuck in Shanghai since December 8th 22:25.

Destination Québec city.

Québec city exactly for me too. And 22:25 exactly as well on the 8th.

Good luck to us both! Unless we're the same person with multiple personality disorder, in which case good luck to me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.