Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chazz123

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2008
ya

ya maybe its that new touch laptop thing or an imac were it can come of the thing and be a touch laptop:) ya thats right I DREAM BIG

jackjason

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2006
I am studying STatistics..

the chance we see anything more than me.com is 0.00000000000000000000001%

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
how bout me?
im watching keynotes!
I've resorted to opening iTunes, setting the sort order to Play Count, fewest to highest and listening to my least listened to songs, ya wierd, a habbit of mine to keep me listening to most of my songs and old favorites.

peterdevries

macrumors 68040
Feb 22, 2008
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Agreed. iPhone 3G cases, etc.

Come on... I don't believe they have to shut down the store to add some new items.

I can only imagine this if they need to change certain parts of the store, such as the "cover-flow" style showroom thingy at the top that slides sideways. And maybe some of the featured products.

Has anyone thought about an update of the Ipod Touch? Maybe to reflect the different backcase of the iPhone?

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Come on... I don't believe they have to shut down the store to add some new items.

I can only imagine this if they need to change certain parts of the store, such as the "cover-flow" style showroom thingy at the top that slides sideways. And maybe some of the featured products.

yes they do, they are going to update alot so what do you think? its not the first time.

jackjason

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2006
the probability of obtaining a score of 1 correct on a 4-item true-false test by random guessing is ?

I need help, guys...

how to do this?
thanks.

Me1000

macrumors 68000
Jul 15, 2006
yes they do, they are going to update alot so what do you think? its not the first time.

your quote is a little off there... I didnt say that! hahah :)

IM GOING STIR CRAZY!! Why do I get the feeling that they are just upgrading the RAM in their servers?

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Okay, 6 more minutes until I call it a night (figuring my battery is only saying 9 minutes left), I wonder what the Apple people over in Cupertino are saying looking at this thread? Probably laughing at us, drinking some coffee to stay awake while they finish the changes, contemplating as to if they should delay putting it back up just to see how mad they can drive us.

a104375

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2007
Matamoras, PA
Sure has been down a long time.

indeed it has.. i wonder how late im going to sleep in tomorrow... oh well i think i shall go to bed at 2ish if nothings up.. lets hope for a nice surprise when i wake up:D;)

Okay, 6 more minutes until I call it a night (figuring my battery is only saying 9 minutes left), I wonder what the Apple people over in Cupertino are saying looking at this thread? Probably laughing at us, drinking some coffee to stay awake while they finish the changes, contemplating as to if they should delay putting it back up just to see how mad they can drive us.

that would just me mean on there part..lol

peterdevries

macrumors 68040
Feb 22, 2008
Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Would that not be economically and technically incredibly stupid?

1. The apple store has thousands of items and probably adds hundreds avery few months. The software should be able to accommodate the addition of cases, headphones, docks etc without shutting the entire store down.

2. The loss of sales due to the store being down can be quite significant. It is not only fanboys shopping there, so many people will divert to APR's if they find the store to be down.

p.s. it wasn't me1000 that wrote that, but me ;)

mrat93

macrumors 68020
Dec 30, 2006
the probability of obtaining a score of 1 correct on a 4-item true-false test by random guessing is ?

I need help, guys...

how to do this?
thanks.

I believe it is a one in sixteen chance. However, I'm just going into 10th grade. And I failed math.

4God

macrumors 68020
Apr 5, 2005
My Mac
...I wonder what the Apple people over in Cupertino are saying looking at this thread? Probably laughing at us, drinking some coffee to stay awake while they finish the changes, contemplating as to if they should delay putting it back up just to see how mad they can drive us.

That would suck! :p

Super Intendo

macrumors regular
May 26, 2008
It has been down for a long time... what are they doing... coding as they go? :p

this has to be more than Me or accessories, it just has to be...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.