Apple Store down

dhc

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
UK
May have already been noted, but the UK Apple store is down...

reflex

macrumors 6502a
May 19, 2002
And the Belgian, German, Swedish and Australian stores. The Finnish store is still up though.

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
reflex said:
And the Belgian, German, Swedish and Australian stores. The Finnish store is still up though.
Just typed this out! :p

But the Hong Kong store and others are down, too.

The US and Canada stores are still up.

If theres C2D MB's - I might return mine, its only 10 days old, and there's some problems with it that don't really bother me that much but if there's newer models, then so be it!

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
Lollypop said:
Ist it the American store that normally takes the lead for new product anouncements?
No, it's typically one of the last to switch over.

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
Lollypop said:
Ist it the American store that normally takes the lead for new product anouncements? What could happen thats is limited to the most of the EU and Auz?
US store goes down last and they all come up together.

Apple could update the whole thing in the blink of an eye but the exposure they get from dragging out the update is pretty high so they milk it for all its worth.

telecomm

macrumors 65816
Nov 30, 2003
Rome
Lollypop said:
Ist it the American store that normally takes the lead for new product anouncements?
It's too early over there, they shouldn't even be up yet, let alone browsing the store!

Karpfish

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2006
no, they do maintanence at like 3 in the morning, not 7:15 eastern. Its a product update, us store will go down for a second before 8 and then they will come up with a new slogan"the best just got better" sounds about right

Kardashian

macrumors 68020
Sep 4, 2005
Britain.
Karpfish said:
no, they do maintanence at like 3 in the morning, not 7:15 eastern. Its a product update, us store will go down for a second before 8 and then they will come up with a new slogan"the best just got better" sounds about right
US Store has gone down within the past 2 minutes.

:)

iJaz

macrumors 6502a
Dec 16, 2004
I'm excited and I'm not even gonna get a new computer any time soon! :D