Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Curly Lu

macrumors regular
Sep 17, 2014
Bay Area
Guess the Black stainless wasn't as popular this go round. My 38 cellular model is showing a lunch day delivery.

wxsniper

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2016
Missouri
I ordered a GPS+Cell 42mm Space Gray Alum with Black Sport Band, but something happened with the order on my iPad where it won't display on my account or when I check order status, so I went ahead and ordered a second from my iPhone since a different order showed up, and now it seems I have two on order, but the first order still doesn't show up... so I'm going to have to call tomorrow and sort that out.

Both are showing delivery the 22nd.

outie2k

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2010
Totally forgot about it and placed order at 12:17. Still made it. 42mm Hermès single w/buckle delivery 9/22. Going to sell my s2 white ceramic.

zea mays

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2007
I ordered a GPS+Cell 42mm Space Gray Alum with Black Sport Band, but something happened with the order on my iPad where it won't display on my account or when I check order status, so I went ahead and ordered a second from my iPhone since a different order showed up, and now it seems I have two on order, but the first order still doesn't show up... so I'm going to have to call tomorrow and sort that out.

Both are showing delivery the 22nd.
They'll show up. You should see them in your account in a couple hours.

Beerstalker

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2011
Peoria, IL
Ordered 42mm black stainless with black sport band from the Apple Store app for delivery on the 22nd. Then out of curiosity I checked the Verizon site to see what they were offering and ended up buying one there too. Same watch with delivery on the 22nd, but Verizon was giving free activation and the first three months free. So I figured I might as well save $60. Now I need to remember to cancel my Apple order tomorrow, cause I'm off to bed.

yashz

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2015
USA
42mm Black Stainless GPS+Cellular w/ black sport band, confirmation email at 3:02am. 9/22 delivery. Ordered using Apple Store app.

I’m seeing the same thing. On chat right now trying to figure out what happened.

Nixtoo

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2015
UK
This is what the EE web site is now saying
Can I use my minutes and texts on my Apple Watch Series 3 (4G)?
You’ll be able to use your phone’s allowances from your Apple Watch Series 3 (4G) device. This means any minutes or texts used on your Apple Watch Series 3 (4G) will be deducted from your overall allowance.

Still no published cost though!

GoFlex

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2016
Ordered Apple Watch Space Grey, shipping 2-3 weeks so picking up from Apple Store on 22nd. Does anyone know if I can go earlier than window or will they get annoyed??

erstylin

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2013
Ordered Apple Watch Space (S3) Aluminum 42mm Space Gray Aluminum case with Gray Sport Band AND a black/volt Nike sport band- pick up in store Sep 22, for some reason the nike band will be delivered to my home, hope i can also pick that in store.

virbing

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2016
Anyone order from AT&T? Ordered my 42mm Space Gray Sport a few minutes ago, and on the invoice it lists the Device Access Charge as $40. Must be a mistake. Anyone else seeing this as well?
I think I saw they stated a credit of the activation fee after 3 months.

xdhd350

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2010
Hey I found my twin! Doing the same upgrade. S0 has been such a great product. Can't wait for the new one!

Well then, I'm the triplet because I just ordered the same thing, coming from S0 42mm SS with Milanese loop. I just got the white sports band this time and will swap out the bands when the S3 gets here.

Congrats on the upgrade!

Reactions: iamMacPerson

jchatwood

macrumors member
May 5, 2015
Vicenza
Typically they don’t charge until it ships.

How do we add these LTE models to our cell plans?
I've had payment taken out for my watch! That's good news then!! Also here in U.K., the EE website states you set up the carrier settings in the watch app on your iPhone!

Reactions: zmunkz
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.