Apple Watch Series 3 Pre-Order Thread

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by iamMacPerson, Sep 15, 2017.

1. cenetti macrumors 6502

Just ordered silver 42 LTE from best buy. Will be here Oct 2 monday. Had to pay $12 shipping but hey... only couple stores in the whole country has silver sport model.

Edit: Sold out already. Now it says shipping by Oct 20 Jeez took less than 10 minutes!

2. Orangeman13 macrumors regular

Orangeman13

3. UglyGod macrumors newbie

Is there any word on when more inventory should flow into stores?

4. jiehanzheng macrumors member

Mine got pushed back to the same range!!!

When did you order? I ordered on 9/17 through T-Mobile (EIP)

5. Blackheath SE3 macrumors newbie

Mine has not budged and I just checked it. Whatever you do don't settle, you would be unhappy if you went for the gps only. But at least you are getting better dates and I would not be surprised if you got yours sooner than the second round update.

6. hface119 macrumors newbie

Mine arrived in my local city’s FedEx sort facility about 20 minutes ago. Now that I see this, I know it’s coming tomorrow for sure and not Monday like FedEx projects. Nice!!

7. patferrari macrumors member

i ordered on launch date 9/22 around 4pm through T-mobile(EIP) as well

8. hface119 macrumors newbie

Surprise surprise! My watch arrived this morning at 9AM. Can’t believe how fast the shipping was and how off their estimate was but always better to under promise and over deliver!

Now I can’t wait to get home and get it going :D

9. James.K.Polk macrumors 6502a

Just updating to say I got mine yesterday.

A note to those (like me) who want to use the UPS form to have the carrier leave it without signature - my guy told me that he couldn't accept it. Now this is coming from Verizon, so Apple may be different. Luckily I had come home between classes so I was there to sign - but he told me he wouldn't have been able to leave it with just my UPS form!

10. LostMyMarbles macrumors member

LostMyMarbles

Checked my tmobile app order and desktop version... watch got pushed back to 11/08-11/29. Damnit.

11. chasers macrumors member

chasers

this is my first apple watch so i don’t really have anything to compare it to. i’ve tried on my friends and brothers watches but didn’t really explore the watch. i’m not going to cancel yet. sucks all of my accessories are arriving now and i have no watch.

12. patferrari macrumors member

same here, soooo upset! i was complaining yesterday about 10/30 to 11/13 now i want those dates back instead of 11/8-11-29 thats insane! 45 days

13. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

I ordered an LTE Space Gray watch with the dark olive sport loop on the morning of the preorders.
    Was quoted Oct 6-11 estimated delivery.

It was delivered by FedEx this morning.

14. oneteam macrumors regular

I ordered the same watch around the same time and I received this morning too.

How do you like the sport loop?

15. predation macrumors 6502a

From the looks of it, I think the carriers are hedging their dates and it looks like we will receive sooner than later.

16. Justin33 macrumors regular

Justin33

So, Apple says I cannot buy a series 3 watch. They have absolutely none in stock in any store. It all has to be bought online. So, every picture I've seen here is from people who have pre-ordered the watch weeks ago, right?

I know its in demand, but this is a little crazy, imo.

17. Modernboy macrumors regular

Modernboy

Yeah I’m trying to decide if I want to attempt to place an order through Apple just to see which comes first. I can always return one.

18. patferrari macrumors member

wish i could do that as i used EIP on tmobile to make order. rip the wait! i have been watching unboxing videos, reading threads, reviews and the wait is gonna turn all my hairs grey

19. shox2k2 macrumors 6502

There is a stock checker out there. They are probably pretty hard to find. Some best guys have stock. Most are the gps model but some do get in lte. Just check daily or place an order and wait.

20. Modernboy macrumors regular

Modernboy

I did EIP as well, I didn't qualify for 0 down. But if they haven't charged me and it hasn't shipped They should let me cancel.

I already decided that I'm just going to pay full price for the iPhone X and order from Apple to skip the T-Mobile hassle and potential wait for months for them to get stock.

21. patferrari macrumors member

Yea you can still cancel, i was qualified for 0 down just the wait sucks!

22. PDACPA macrumors regular

PDACPA

What amazes me is that APPLE is the manufacturer. So if anyone should be getting them earlier it would be those who ordered from Apple as they ship them to Verizon and T Mobile etc. Yet all the earlier deliveries seem to be the cell carriers who sold them. I ordered from Apple on the first day (but not early) and have a Oct 13-20 date. People who ordered days after (from Verizon) have received them or see them at Fedex etc.

23. KrnThs macrumors newbie

when can we expect the LTE in-store pick up, so far no store has these devices in US.

24. SomeGuy2112 macrumors regular

SomeGuy2112

AKA not pre-ordered / for walk-in sale?
    My guess would be early-mid November.

25. hface119 macrumors newbie

Apple is shipping very fast. Mine was quoted oct 6-13 and I got it this morning.