Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gemnilocs

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
california
44mm stainless steel gold with milanese loop...upgrading from the black stainless steel series 3 LTE....still haven’t upgraded my phone...rocking the original 10....might not upgrade this phone til next year.

GuruZac

macrumors 68040
Sep 9, 2015
⛰️🏕️🏔️
Aluminum 44mm delivers October:

4CB95D01-ACA6-4040-835B-1600E5335A60.jpeg

Are there any improvements to the processor vs the Series 4?

Trent0341

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2007
If you have a UPS account check it. You might be surprised to see your watch has already shipped.

Mine is now showing as shipped (via UPS My Choice). Apple still shows it only as "Preparing to Ship". It does show delivery as the 20th.

I usually have them "hold for delivery" but for some reason the customer center is not showing as an option this year.

noobinator

macrumors 604
Jun 19, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Mine is now showing as shipped (via UPS My Choice). Apple still shows it only as "Preparing to Ship". It does show delivery as the 20th.

I usually have them "hold for delivery" but for some reason the customer center is not showing as an option this year.

This option should appear once it's in the destination country.

cannono

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2014
Strangely the military discount makes it so you can’t choose what band you want... sucks but still ordered the 44mm Silver Aluminum I wanted for Sep 20. But it comes with a white Sport Band. Not my style.

I currently have a Space Grey Nike and am kind of over dark watches for life... I guess because most of the famous Swiss Watch makers I love don’t do dark metals for their flagship classics... not that Apple Watch looks particularly traditional anyway.

macnmac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2017
Apple Park
amazon currently has $50 off select models of 44mm AW5 SS for preorder

SS with milanese loop $749
SBSS with milanese loop $749
SBSS with black sport band $699
GSS with stone sport band $699

Reactions: M.Rizk and twanj

DanRyb

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2007
Orange County, CA
Has anyone who ordered seen their order status “backtrack?”

I ordered a SS right after the keynote with my debit card. The charge hit the acct today and this afternoon my order status changed to “preparing to ship” with the option to cancel gone.

I was just in my orders tonight and I see the status changed BACK to processing and the order can be cancelled again.

Never saw this happen and a little concerned. Checked UPS and cannot find an order by searching my phone number or order number.

Last edited:

Soybomb

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2019
How often do watches wind up shipping early? Some stainless is showing for in store pickup on the 20th but early October for delivery. Big box stores don't seem to have the sport loop either, just bands.

Trent0341

macrumors 6502
Jun 3, 2007
Has anybody who ordered just after the Apple event seen any tracking numbers in UPS My Choice?

I have a tracking number in UPS My Choice and movement. It is showing for "end of day" delivery for the 20th. Assuming it becomes an option, I will "hold for delivery" at a customer care center and then pick it up at 9am.

hopsenberry

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 10, 2015
Still showing Processing for Sep 26 - Oct 1 delivery. I guess Ceramic plus Modern Buckle takes a lot of time to process.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.