Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010

Renzatic

Suspended
Apparently Apple's commitment to diversity, inclusion, and respect for people ends when they don't like your politics... Good to know.... smh...

"I support the beating of blue people until they die! They are a plague upon our society, and should be removed at once by any means necessary!"

"As a supporter of blue people rights, I take a firm stance against your evil beliefs, and refuse to back your party so long as they back you."

"Oh, look at you! All claiming you're for equal representation out of one side of your mouth, while denying blue people haters their rights to free speech and open political discourse out the other. That kinda makes you a hypocrite, doesn't it? OLOL I AM LOGIC KING!"

"...no, I'm just say that..."

"YOU ARE THE REAL RACIST!"

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Anti-white? LMAO! Well, according to the white supremacists, as a Jew I cannot be white no matter how pale my skin... trust me, I could be mistaken for a Vampire without a tan.... and if Trump is supposed to be the representative of white people, then **** whitey. :p
Pics of your legs,,,,so I can see just pale you really are :D

Reactions: APlotdevice

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
"I support the beating of blue people until they die! They are a plague upon our society, and should be removed at once by any means necessary!"

"As a supporter of blue people rights, I take a firm stance against your evil beliefs, and refuse to back your party so long as they back you."

"Oh, look at you! All claiming you're for equal representation out of one side of your mouth, while denying blue people haters their rights to free speech and open political discourse out the other. That kinda makes you a hypocrite, doesn't it? OLOL I AM LOGIC KING!"

"...no, I'm just say that..."

"YOU ARE THE REAL RACIST!"
But are the blue people a protected class? Not nit racist then :D

sudo1996

Suspended
Aug 21, 2015
Berkeley, CA, USA
One thing that both left and right wing people agree on is that this country USA is ****ed up!
Nope, speak for yourself. USA is doing fine.

I can complain about anything, and I'm not happy with any of the presidential candidates. I'm registered Republican but wanted to vote for Hillary Clinton even though she's a lying piece of ****, got stuck voting for that incompetent idiot Ted Cruz instead and am wondering if even Trump would've been better. But I'd rather be here than anywhere else.

Last edited by a moderator:

ctg7w6

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Honestly, I'm pretty sick of apple and its politics. So much so that I kind of want to switch brands. On the other hand, most of them are overtly political these days, so I end up staying with Apple.

I think most Apple customers would just prefer Apple to make products and to make them better. Politics does not need to infuse the brands that we buy.

And honestly, you would THINK that democrats and liberals would be against corporate meddling in politics... You know, it's the one per centers imposing their will or the old adage that a corporation should not be considered a person... But, no, when corporations support liberal ideas, suddenly that's all fine and dandy. Hypocritical.

Aston441

macrumors 68000
Sep 16, 2014
I've already stopped buying anything Apple because of their foray into politics.

I won't buy anything else from them until they kick their cost cutting bean counting social justice warrior CEO and hire someone who can refocus the company to designing insanely great products again.

I'm probably not alone.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
Maybe not a monopoly, but do you know who owns 20th Century Fox?

Ok thats one kind of.

90% of the information Americans get through the course of their day comes from these six companies. General Electric, News Corp., Disney, Viacom, Time Warner and CBS.

The brain works kind of like a computer. You give it inputs(information) and it take that information and gives you an ouput(thoughts & action). If you can control the information, you could theoretically control thought and action. Kinda a major theme in 1984 and Brave New World.

So. 90% of information that goes into our brains is controlled by 6 companies in this country, and the majority of executives and owners/founders of these companies are Jews. Of the twelve senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations, nine are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 75%.

Reactions: Anti-Pop Superhero

CFreymarc

Suspended
Sep 4, 2009
Apple never donated to Adolf Hitler when he was up for Chancellor of Germany either. So it's no surprise they also withhold from Trump.
To compare the two is grossly wrong. Both Marc Miller and Loren Weismann would be ashamed off this statement. Then again, Second Imperium loyalists were always a bit too fanatical to see both sides.

Renzatic

Suspended
Honestly, I'm pretty sick of apple and its politics. So much so that I kind of want to switch brands. On the other hand, most of them are overtly political these days, so I end up staying with Apple.

It's pretty much a sign of the times these days. We're all proactive ***holes now.

Well, I guess there's HP. I haven't heard much out of them in regards to politics. Though I think I remember reading they recently took a stance for liquidating war orphans.

patohi

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2009
Ah politics!

Always a good laugh.

Statistically the Republicans cannot get another POTUS in office. The demographics just do not favor them anymore. Choosing Trump ended the contest for sure.

No one is going to say it's over.... Why you ask? Because news outlets and media need the revenues from Presidential election years! Even macrumors is posting this clickbait!

The only way I can see Trump winning is maybe if Hillary killed a bunch of puppies and kittens with her bare hands during a national televised debate...

Renzatic

Suspended
Of the twelve senior executives of the “Big Six” media corporations, nine are Jews. This is a numerical representation of 75%.

If that's true, why don't we see more stuff about menorahs?
[doublepost=1466289755][/doublepost]
Statistically the Republicans cannot get another POS in office. The demographics just do not favor them anymore. Choosing Trump ended the contest for sure.

To be fair to the GOP, I don't think they chose Trump so much as got stuck with him.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.