Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

laurim

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2003
Minnesota USA
I don't think you guys understand the basics of capitalism.

Or mostly you guys take the elements that make capitalism work for granted.

People take action and start to build when they are encouraged.

I don't have time to write a whole essay about the complex chain reactions that happen when you encourage small businesses.

Everything comes from the top down. If leadership doesnt have the right philosophy then it permeates and matriculates all the way to the bottom and effects decision making.

The choices individuals make (and don't make) are very complex and affected by innumerable variables.

Thats why the people in this thread aren't running the country or working on helping the economy.

Let the high IQ leaders and business professionals like Trump who "get it" deal with this stuff.

Is this that "trickle down" crap the GOP keeps pushing that never actually works? Compare California to Kansas and get back to us. One has a huge budget surplus, thriving businesses and the other a huge deficit and falling apart. Guess which is which?

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

CalWizrd

Suspended
Jun 21, 2011
NYC/Raleigh, NC
I don't think you guys understand the basics of capitalism.

Or mostly you guys take the elements that make capitalism work for granted.

People take action and start to build when they are encouraged.

I don't have time to write a whole essay about the complex chain reactions that happen when you encourage small businesses.

Everything comes from the top down. If leadership doesnt have the right philosophy then it permeates and matriculates all the way to the bottom and effects decision making.

The choices individuals make (and don't make) are very complex and affected by innumerable variables.

Thats why the people in this thread aren't running the country or working on helping the economy.

Let the high IQ leaders like Trump who get it deal with this stuff.

Jeez, Ronny, I thought you were dead!

Oh man, where to start?

Never mind, although I am compelled to comment on your "high IQ" assertion.

Did you personally administer an IQ test to the Donald, or were you the one interpreting and scoring the result? Perhaps both?

What is your factual basis for making this claim? I hope to God it isn't your personal interpretation of his intelligence based upon the things he has said! Because if so, you somehow dropped the minus sign.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
And yet here we are, 8 years of helping poor people, welfare people, minorities, encouraging free healthcare and having people live off the government...

Nobody is encouraging the family man, the middle class workers, the small business guys. Everyone is demonizing them saying they are racist, pushing for gay everything, fighting for rights of everything that stands against a family man and a business owner.

Kids growing up these days don't want to be business owners they want to LDAR (Lay Down and Rot) and play games and live off the government.

Nobody has any hope, nobody has any dreams.

And you foolish small minded critics are worried about 10 trillion in debt on top of the 60 we already have... This country is trashed.

lmao...

You guys just don't get how the world works.

Like I said I don't have time to explain sociology and economics to you guys.

laurim

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2003
Minnesota USA
And yet here we are, 8 years of helping poor people, welfare people, minorities, encouraging free healthcare and having people live off the government...

Nobody is encouraging the family man, the middle class workers, the small business guys. Everyone is demonizing them saying they are racist, pushing for gay everything, fighting for rights of everything that stands against a family man and a business owner.

Kids growing up these days don't want to be business owners they want to LDAR (Lay Down and Rot) and play games and live off the government.

And you foolish small minded critics are worried about 10 trillion in debt...

lmao...

Like I said I don't have time to explain sociology and economics to you communists.

I own my own business as a freelancer. WTF are you talking about? Who is doing all the tech startups, old guys? You are mired in all the lies you have been fed by right wing media. You are the last person I would ask about economics and sociology because you don't believe in science and basic math.

CalWizrd

Suspended
Jun 21, 2011
NYC/Raleigh, NC

And you foolish small minded critics are worried about 10 trillion in debt on top of the 60 we already have... This country is trashed.

lmao...

There are just no words to describe the depth of your naïveté. How old are you... 12 or 13?

Reactions: rdowns

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
There are just no words to describe the depth of your naïveté. How old are you... 12 or 13?

And yet we are losing jobs by the millions to automation. http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/robot-may-take-your-job-next-few-years-n499556

Brick and mortar stores are going extinct due to the internet.

Population is increasing exponentially.

And by your logic we shouldn't decrease taxes for business owners and encourage the creation of jobs.

lol lol ok just keep ad homineming while the silent majority who actually cares about this country elects Trump in a landslide victory..

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009

lmao...

every generation thinks the world is falling apart and kids are worthless. you can go back to the oldest writings and read the same thing. but the world keeps on trudging along.
[doublepost=1467752050][/doublepost]
And yet we are losing jobs by the millions to automation. http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/robot-may-take-your-job-next-few-years-n499556

Brick and mortar stores are going extinct due to the internet.

Population is increasing exponentially.

And by your logic we shouldn't decrease taxes for business owners and encourage the creation of jobs.

lol lol ok just keep ad homineming while the silent majority who actually cares about this country elects Trump in a landslide victory..
so we should get rid of the internet and mandatory birth control has the great leader said such things? the only landslide trump will see is the **** slide will cover him up and only his orange skill will show.

CalWizrd

Suspended
Jun 21, 2011
NYC/Raleigh, NC
... And by your logic we shouldn't decrease taxes for business owners and encourage the creation of jobs.

First of all, you have no idea what my opinions are concerning tax rates, debt, deficit, small business creation, etc. So you speak from absolutely no knowledge, just assumption. Typical, and not really surprising.

Additionally, I happen to have a spare $1,000 floating around from an attempted bet that didn't happen. Would you by any chance care to back up your prediction with some "green" courage? I would be more than willing to do the legwork to find an impartial third party to actually hold the stakes and pay out the winner.

1000-2.jpg

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
every generation thinks the world is falling apart and kids are worthless. you can go back to the oldest writings and read the same thing. but the world keeps on trudging along.

Yeah all the great empires including Rome, Egypt, Britain etc just kept trudging along and their societies never crumpled either...

And its not like our current generation suffers from chronic entitlement issues...

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
Yeah all the great empires including Rome, Egypt, Britain etc just kept trudging along and their societies never crumpled either...

And its not like our current generation suffers from chronic entitlement issues...
so you want to elect the ultimate entitlement president????
and empires falling has nothing to to with thinking young people are worthless. the good old days have been happening forever.

Renzatic

Suspended

We're nowhere close to teetering on the edge of collapse, despite all the screaming to the contrary.

The current generation merely wants what the previous two generations were handed in abundance.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2009

lmao...

Actually YOU are the one who doesn't understand how things work.

Heaven forbid we help poor people or that people should have the same rights! :rolleyes:

And you don't even understand how Donald Trump works. You think he is for the little guy, meanwhile he screwed the little guy in his bankruptcies, thinks eminent domain is a great thing, and farmed his product making efforts outside the U.S. Oh...I guess he is for the little guy.....in other countries.

Reactions: CalWizrd

CalWizrd

Suspended
Jun 21, 2011
NYC/Raleigh, NC
Actually YOU are the one who doesn't understand how things work.

Heaven forbid we help poor people or that people should have the same rights! :rolleyes:

And you don't even understand how Donald Trump works. You think he is for the little guy, meanwhile he screwed the little guy in his bankruptcies, thinks eminent domain is a great thing, and farmed his product making efforts outside the U.S. Oh...I guess he is for the little guy.....in other countries.

It has become a waste of time and effort trying to communicate logically with him!

Reactions: Renzatic

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
We're nowhere close to teetering on the edge of collapse, despite all the screaming to the contrary.

Oh really? Theres 300 million people in America. You think because your city, your neighborhood, your circle of friends is "normal" that every city in America is the same?

In my point of view I would never want to get married anymore. I have no reason to even try anymore to start a business. I would never want to bring a child into this corrupt world. We are living like polygamous moneys. The family unit is destroyed.

Everyone in my generation is F****d.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/bar...elor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

70% of everyone my age is exactly like me. The foundations of society are destroyed.

At least with Trump, for the first time in forever I had a bit of hope and thought; "maybe if trump gets elected and stimulates the economy enough, it might be a good idea to start a business again". The first bit of hope I had in years.

[doublepost=1467763785][/doublepost]

POOR PEOPLE ARE STILL POOR!!! We never actually educated them, to start their own business and pursue education. They are still on welfare. We taught them that its Ok to not try and to just live a life of poverty leaching off the government. Obama turned them against us and divided the nation, how can they possibly want to learn from us and follow our lead to try to participate in building/contributing to society this generation? How was that good--for anyone???

We took social value from the rich and gave it to the poor. We took respect from the family unit and gave it to the gays. We made it cool to be a loser and made it demonic to be a winner.

So nobody actually helped anybody, just enabled them to be nobody.

Why the hell should I do anything other than lay down and rot?? i will never have what my parents had. I will never have a family or children. Nobody that I know does. My generation has been robbed of that life path option via brainwashing by the liberal media. The have-nots cannot build themselves up by tearing us down. They are just tearing us down to bring us down to their level. If they cant be happy, then neither should we. Well their evil has won and the nation is destroyed.

You cucks are sick in the head and out of touch with reality.

Trump is our last symbolic hope to reverse this chaos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benjamin Frost

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2009
In my point of view I would never want to get married anymore. I have no reason to even try anymore to start a business. I would never want to bring a child into this corrupt world. We are living like polygamous moneys. The family unit is destroyed.

Funny that others don't see it that way. The family unit is certainly not destroyed because some gays can get married too. It's a rather ridiculous view. But you are very good at playing the victim.

The foundations of society are destroyed.
Except they're not.

At least with Trump, for the first time in forever I had a bit of hope and thought; "maybe if trump gets elected and stimulates the economy enough, it might be a good idea to start a business again". The first bit of hope I had in years.

Why makes you think Trump would stimulate anyone's economy but his own? Any why would you expect poor people to start businesses if even you don't? I got a newsflash for you: There have always been poor people since the beginning of humanity. There probably always will be. That doesn't mean that you don't try to help them though.

We took respect from the family unit and gave it to the gays.
Are you saying I, as a gay man should not be respected?

Why the hell should I do anything other than lay down and rot?? i will never have what my parents had. I will never have a family or children.
Oh woe is me. So melodramatic.

Reactions: laurim and CalWizrd

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
Oh really? Theres 300 million people in America. You think because your city, your neighborhood, your circle of friends is "normal" that every city in America is the same?

Trump is our last symbolic hope to reverse this chaos.
So the great leader will make all the bad things go away so you feel safe again? Really it sounds pretty crazy trump will fix Marrage and do away with the gays make poor people poorer so they will look for work make you feel warm and coasy.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.