Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

titinormans

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 24, 2022
my applecare plus plan renewal day was yesterday 12/23, however on the 20th I found that the payment had been declined (which makes no sense since the billing date is always on the 23rd) my card is working perfectly, but even so it was refused, now my applecare plus is showing as expired, asking to update the payment method and even if I update nothing changes, the card records do not appear as a declined payment, neither does the purchase history of my apple id an attempt to renew appears, it is as if they had not even tried to renew the plan. Wanted to know if anyone has gone through this? What if I'm going to lose my plan forever?

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
my applecare plus plan renewal day was yesterday 12/23, however on the 20th I found that the payment had been declined (which makes no sense since the billing date is always on the 23rd) my card is working perfectly, but even so it was refused, now my applecare plus is showing as expired, asking to update the payment method and even if I update nothing changes, the card records do not appear as a declined payment, neither does the purchase history of my apple id an attempt to renew appears, it is as if they had not even tried to renew the plan. Wanted to know if anyone has gone through this? What if I'm going to lose my plan forever?
Call Apple to find out what’s happening on their end.

Reactions: Wizec and turbochgd
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.