Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrelwood

macrumors regular
Apr 8, 2010
Oh man. It's soon 1am in Finland. Must...wait...longer...

I was unpatient though, visited apple.com. I wish I wouldn't have. Well, atleast I have the black 3G, they got more updates than the white one!

wdw_

macrumors regular
Aug 18, 2002
Maybe if we all clap! Yes! Clap as loud as you can. Let Steve know you're out there. Let him know you care. C'Mon clap! AH C'MON! You can do better than that! Clap! Clap with all your might. Cmon! Clap! That's it! Keep it up! Throw in some hugbees too! Hugbees! Hugbees! Hugbees! Hugbees! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlzDwrXqn1c#t=06m33s

romanella

macrumors newbie
Apr 8, 2010
Couldn't agree with you more. :D

Yeah. Spot on. Lucky this is just a minor event. For next gen iPhone I'm gonna be on total lockdown. I personally don't understand spoiler people. I mean, do they not feel the same level of excitement at letting Steve gently lead them down the path of new Apple product enlightenment? Weirdos.

Patrick J

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2009
Oporto, Portugal
I found out about one detail of 4.0 via my RSS feed :( force of habit, opening it when I get to the computer.

But I immediately crossed my eyes and close it down;)

So now I am waiting for the keynote :) Best way to experience a new release is to watch Steve Job's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-G-G keynotes.

svndmvn

Nov 6, 2007
Italy
I found out about one detail of 4.0 via my RSS feed :( force of habit, opening it when I get to the computer.

But I immediately crossed my eyes and close it down;)

So now I am waiting for the keynote :) Best way to experience a new release is to watch Steve Job's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-G-G keynotes.

What if it's not Steve Jobs? I actually wouldn't expect him to talk that much at an event like this, at least it really wasn't this way the last two times, he was also sick though

JamonBull

macrumors 6502
Dec 14, 2009
Australia
What if it's not Steve Jobs? I actually wouldn't expect him to talk that much at an event like this, at least it really wasn't this way the last two times, he was also sick though

Even if it's not Steve, I still like me a bit of Schiller and Forstall. They're a lot more subdued than Steve, not as convoluted and kind of delve into the more technical and practical side of the products more. Steve is awesome for the big events like iPad, but I kind of get sick of his generic 'it's magical' product overviews sometimes. Much prefer the henchmen for the nitty gritty updates. Who was that french sounding guy that introduced Snow Leopard? Don't see him much, but he's quite good!

svndmvn

Nov 6, 2007
Italy
Even if it's not Steve, I still like me a bit of Schiller and Forstall. They're a lot more subdued than Steve, not as convoluted and kind of delve into the more technical and practical side of the products more. Steve is awesome for the big events like iPad, but I kind of get sick of his generic 'it's magical' product overviews sometimes. Much prefer the henchmen for the nitty gritty updates. Who was that french sounding guy that introduced Snow Leopard? Don't see him much, but he's quite good!

Bertrand Serlet?
Either way, I agree, even if Steve is there, I suppose he would limit himself to talking some numbers and kind of introducing others, such as Forstall and Schiller, it's all magical:)

He was back for the iPad event, so I suppose he will be back now:confused:

He's not the technical though, he talks to the masses, not so much to developers, but we'll see, it's all good

Lesoldiare

macrumors member
Jul 21, 2008
iPhone OS 4 is a magical and revolutionary mobile OS at an amazing price that will lower taxes, end the recession, cure cancer, and stop the growth of crabgrass.

Patrick J

macrumors 65816
Mar 12, 2009
Oporto, Portugal
Bertrand Serlet?
Either way, I agree, even if Steve is there, I suppose he would limit himself to talking some numbers and kind of introducing others, such as Forstall and Schiller, it's all magical:)

The french guy would trash Windows. That is all he can do. Hiz vocabulariii doesnut exthend passt les problémes avec vindows.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
I just checked and the iPad keynote wasn't up until about 7:50PM EST. We still have a while to go. I'd recommend cheking back in a hour if you have to see it the first second it's up. I'll just wait for the HD stream to watch on my iPad. That probably won't be up for another two hours after the SD stream unfortunately.

MICHAELSD

macrumors 603
Jul 13, 2008
NJ
Oh. Wow. Does anyone know if the HD stream is available, too? I'll give that one a half hour, hopefully.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.