Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

doerrmann

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2008
OK - I got an answer. Our corporate EPP changed from a 6 digit number to a long hex string - I have a feeling that a lot of others did as well. Have your corporate contact reach out to your account manager at Apple, who can put you in touch with the corporate EPP rep.

mdekker

macrumors member
Aug 26, 2016
OK - I got an answer. Our corporate EPP changed from a 6 digit number to a long hex string - I have a feeling that a lot of others did as well. Have your corporate contact reach out to your account manager at Apple, who can put you in touch with the corporate EPP rep.
Tnx! Got the new URL now.

jasoncarle

Suspended
Jan 13, 2006
Minnesota
This is the opposite of a good design...

Safari preview on Monterey beta

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 2.12.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 2.12.32 PM.png
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Love4Apple

redheeler

macrumors G3
Oct 17, 2014
Colorado, USA
Finally! I’ve always wondered why apple didn’t have a page dedicated to discovering products. It was always like as if I have to KNOW what I want to buy to be able to find anything.
They did but for whatever reason decided to remove it. Now it's back?

Apple's theme for this year seems to be "what's old is new" especially with the colored iMacs. Not that I'm complaining, in fact I wish they'd take it further...

pdxplm

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2006
Portland, OR
For anyone that has an Employee Purchase Program discount through their work, does your link work? Ours goes to a Page Not Found. Wonder if this redesign affected our link.
I am curious on this as well, my employer purchase program isn't working as well. Wonder if they are making people call to validate employment??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.