Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

NotSafeForWork

macrumors regular
Apr 9, 2015
I spoke too soon... had one issue with Fantastical. I added two new appointments for today, and Fantastical updated on my iPhone but not on my watch. I restarted the watch, and then it refreshed and displayed the new appointments. Maybe I just needed to restart my watch...seems like every once and awhile that resolves strange issues...especially after installing new apps.

I'm seeing a few issues too (attached). these guys are good, I'm sure they'll have fixes out quickly.

IMG_0018.jpg

skyhawkmatthew

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2007
Australia
Fantastical is broken on my watch. It crashes every time I try and launch it (after spinning for a while), the glance never loads, and the complication just says 'Fantastical'. Has anyone else had this issue? I've restarted both devices several times, deleted and reinstalled the app, and even restored the watch all to no avail. The iPhone app works fine.

Camato

macrumors member
Aug 16, 2013
Germany
Facebooks Messenger just got an Update for watchOS2. I'm not allowed to change the WikiPost, If someone would be so kind? ;)

screen390x390.jpeg
screen390x390.jpeg
screen390x390.jpeg
screen390x390.jpeg

Pretty Fluid on the Watch :)
I hope WhatsApp will follow soon..

One Thing: You cannot start a new Conversation, only access recent ones

Charles85

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2015
Facebooks Messenger just got an Update for watchOS2. I'm not allowed to change the WikiPost, If someone would be so kind? ;)

Pretty Fluid on the Watch :)
I hope WhatsApp will follow soon..

One Thing: You cannot start a new Conversation, only access recent ones

Mine doesn't retrieve the messages and nothing appears. Also doesn't support force touch. I tried installing and reinstalling and now doing it also on the iPhone itself and then on the watch...let's see...

Charles85

macrumors newbie
Jul 21, 2015
Mine doesn't retrieve the messages and nothing appears. Also doesn't support force touch. I tried installing and reinstalling and now doing it also on the iPhone itself and then on the watch...let's see...

Ok so had to delete on iPhone and watch and reinstall and now working better!

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Oct 29, 2006
Day One Journal now updated for watchOS 2 - sounds like performance improvements being all native is what was added

Hicks.

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2006
UK
MyFitnessPal now supports watchOS2; so I assume it is native, but no Apple Watch extras. Nice new notification widget on the iPhone though.

mitchsaunders

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2014
Brisbane, Australia

My Messenger app on the watch doesn't refresh conversations, after I open a chat and then switch off watch and go back on, it won't refresh..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.