**AT&T iPhone 4 Order Status Thread**

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PezRadar, Jun 16, 2010.

1. PezRadar macrumors regular

Well.. Day 1 is complete. Thought it would be a great place to get everyone who preordered from AT&T to post and keep others updated on their order status.

A lot of confusion has been going around as some orders show 'backordered' and some don't.

Hopefully we can all help each other out.

To check your order status you can go to this web page on AT&T's site.

AT&T Store and attwireless.com Order Status:
    https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/order_status.jsp

AT&T Premiere Order Status:
    https://www.wireless.att.com/business/order_status/

Examples of AT&T Store and attwireless.com order status looks like

[​IMG]

Examples of AT&T Premiere Order Status (Thanks IDANNY)

[​IMG][​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------
    Here is my order status...

Ordered from: AT&T Store
    Delivered to: Work/Office
    Order Time: 2:20pm CST 6/15 at the AT&T Store

My order status early this evening was this

[​IMG]

My order status now is this..

[​IMG]

The 'backorders' were removed.. and now I'm set! I called my credit card company (Chase) as I didn't see any 'authorizations' on my account. They said that they don't show authorizations on their online statement system but that he could clearly see it and my account balance reflected the authorization even though I couldn't see it. He verified it was AT&T! :D

2. bennifer3000 macrumors regular

I got that change as well OP!

Does that mean it will come by launch/near launch and not July?
    :eek:

3. kiet macrumors newbie

how did you remove the backorder? cause I see it on my status and I pre order it at 1 AM on Tuesday

4. XCoNEPSILON macrumors member

XCoNEPSILON

Mine still says backordered. I ordered mine about 2 PM CST.. Way before they said they were out of them. Hopefully that's just because they haven't fully processed it or something.

5. PezRadar thread starter macrumors regular

I didnt do it.. It automatically did that :)

6. DVNIEL macrumors 6502a

DVNIEL

- Placed my order 0128AM PST on 06/15

- Premier Status is "Processing"

- Order Status is still on back-order

7. CJayC macrumors 6502

8. PezRadar thread starter macrumors regular

Just included it so others would post in here as opposed to make new threads.

No need to be a smartass forum regular for someone who registered 14 days ago :rolleyes:

9. DaftDrunk macrumors regular

Through the desert on a horse with no name
    Registration date = e-penis

10. PezRadar thread starter macrumors regular

:rolleyes:

Surprising to see early early orders still showing backorder..

11. cobaltrich27 macrumors 6502

cobaltrich27

Thanks for making the thread!!!

Well Im glad you made this thread will make it easier for me to narrow this down. I post this in another thread but prob best to be here.

Placed my order with att website got confirmation email at 6/15 4:38am central.

I currently get the:

Status for orders placed in the last 24 hours may not be available.

OS001: We're sorry but the information you entered was not recognized by our systems. Please contact us for further assistance.

Is there anyone who originally had the same order search results like mine above but now the system finds the order?

Also no CC charge yet think Im in trouble here.

Will post an update if anything changes.

Edit add: Im currently with Tmobile's no contract unlimited plan switched to new plan with ATT for this order.

Thanks

12. IDANNY macrumors 6502a

IDANNY

I have a premier account

my premier status also says processing.
    my order status says Activated.

I did it at about 1245am pst on 6/15

13. PezRadar thread starter macrumors regular

Have you tried just searching by wireless number in the order status as opposed to order number etc?

So does premiere orders and online orders have a different order status indicator then the ones I posted in my screenshot or in the link I have above that takes you to the order status page? If so let me know and I will update the OP to reflect those orders as well :)

14. FSUSem1noles macrumors 68000

FSUSem1noles

Ordered yesterday at about 7am EST. Through AT&T premier, money has been taken, received email... We'll see what happens

[​IMG]

15. XCoNEPSILON macrumors member

XCoNEPSILON

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Where yours says Date Ordered: 6/15/2010, mine says 6/16 but I ordered it at 2PM CST on the 15th.. Weird.

16. cobaltrich27 macrumors 6502

cobaltrich27

Sorry forgot to mention Im currently with Tmobile created new att family plan for the order 2 iphone 4's. Everything went through fine got confirmation email.

Has anyone atleast one person gone from that check after 24 hour thing to now finding an order?

17. IDANNY macrumors 6502a

IDANNY

Yes I think it is different at some point I had "Received" then it changed to "Activated" one of the phones showed "On Hold" But then it changed to "Activated".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. PezRadar thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks IDANNY - Used your shots as examples in the OP.

I'm guessing Premiere can check order status through their premiere account page or via the confirmation email.

People who preordered in an AT&T store or off the normal AT&T Wireless store can use the order status link I have listed above.

If this is incorrect let me know guys and I will update the OP for future readers.

Thanks

19. Arh25 macrumors member

Time order went through 7:30 PM CST

Attached Files:

20. donh9999 macrumors newbie

ATT order date not correct

Where yours says Date Ordered: 6/15/2010, mine says 6/16 but I ordered it at 2PM CST on the 15th.. Weird.[/QUOTE]

Same problem here, I ordered at 6:18am EST on the 15th and my ATT order information says the 16th for the order date, and the items are all backordered.. see images attached

Attached Files:

21. millerb7 macrumors 6502a

mine was ordered from att store around 11am est, all my phones (a total of 6) say "qty ordered"... nothing on back order.

22. 3kids macrumors regular

I ordered from ATT yesterday morning, the 15th, about 10:20 Eastern. My status showed it was ordered today, the 16th, and is backordered.

23. donh9999 macrumors newbie

Wierdist thing ever...

Same problem here, I ordered at 6:18am EST on the 15th and my ATT order information says the 16th for the order date, and the items are all backordered.. see images attached[/QUOTE]

OK NOW I just went back in (not 10 minutes after I got the 'backorder' status) and now, my order shows no items on back order

Attached Files:

24. Siciliano611 macrumors regular

I ordered through premier, but when I go to the first link the OP pasted, it cant find anything by order number or wireless number....I have a confirmation email and when using the link from that I can see my order as processing, but I can't get the backorder details like you guys have.... :(

25. donh9999 macrumors newbie

When I did the search, I had to put in the order number and the ZIP code for shipping address. I think I read somewhere if you ordered through someone else, you need to use their zip code, not your home. Did you try that?