Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krack123

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Iphone 6+ 64 Gold

Same boat as everyone here!
Ordered 3 minutes after site opened. My date was changed to 10/2 earlier this week and then crickets. I went to an AT&T store this morning and saw about 20 people in line and decided I wasn't waiting. I had already stopped in the store earlier in the week and the manager said they doubted they would even get more than 1-2 6+. I don't think the store had short supply because they were pulling from store inventory to fulfill preorders. I just think AT&T got the shaft from Apple. Which in turn means we got the shaft too!
I wish I wasn't disappointed but I am in a funk!

ARutko

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2012
Bristol, CT
Yes!!!

Ordered on AT&T site at 3:46am EST
Order status shows: Preparing to ship
Shipping date: 10/02-10/13

No tracking or emails that it shipped however my iPhone 6+ 64GB SG just arrived via UPS !!!

Still waiting for my wife's iPhone 6 which is on vehicle for delivery via FedEx. She received tracking 2 days ago...

Good luck to all and not all hope is lost !!!

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
This whole thing is entirely an AT&T issue. I ordered 3 iPhones on 2 different carriers from 3 different retailers.

128GB 6+ in Gold from AT&T ordered at 2:45 AM ET on 9/12
128GB 6+ in Silver from Verizon ordered at 2:45 AM ET on 9/12
64GB iPhone 6 in Gold for AT&T from Apple ordered at 12:30 PM ET on 9/12

All but the AT&T one are shipping today. Already received the Verizon one. The Apple one is on a UPS truck. AT&T is missing and I keep getting told 10/2 to 10/13.

Daremo

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2007
Chicago
I'm still PRAYING (and I'm NOT a praying man) that SOMEONE here in the same boat as the rest of us, posts that theirs arrived today anyway, to give us all a touch more hope!

emeybee

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2010
I'm still PRAYING (and I'm NOT a praying man) that SOMEONE here in the same boat as the rest of us, posts that theirs arrived today anyway, to give us all a touch more hope!

Scroll up 2 posts LOL

----------

No tracking or emails that it shipped however my iPhone 6+ 64GB SG just arrived via UPS !!!

Still waiting for my wife's iPhone 6 which is on vehicle for delivery via FedEx. She received tracking 2 days ago...

Are you on Premier?

thisdj78

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
Columbus, OH

There it is folks. Please post a pic if you can....

clg82

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2010
Southern California

this gives me hope :)

Kingzope

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Pittsburgh
He isn't lying, but it's not true. He posted yesterday around 4:30 that he had gotten shipping confirmation for the two phones that arrived via FedEx:

Yeah between the two major threads I haven't seen anyone receive a phone that had the 10/2 date. Obviously a lot of day left but I would have expected a couple by now if it was happening.

NM due to post above

Last edited:

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC

Do you have UPS MyChoice? Cause regardless if AT&T doesnt update their info with UPS MyChoice I get emails as soon as a package is addressed to me and sent, and I havent gotten that so it makes me not believe that this will happen for me today.

tphillips63

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2014
Dallas
I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. Ordered SB 6+, 64GB at about 220am central time. I received my confirmation several hours later but my CC had the $1 and then $full amount pending until late yesterday when they dropped off. My ETA hit 10/2-10/13, on the day after the order was placed.

So now, no hope of it arriving since I was not charged yet but I am going to look at my account daily until it does lol!

SaltedV8

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
Well AT&T completely failed but Verizon came through! Ordered the same phone at the exact same time, one on Verizon and one on AT&T and just received the Verizon one. Now I will wait until whenever for the AT&T one to arrive.

I am going to be REALLY pissed if I wait all this time and get a Spanish one.

anaisamy

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014

Was your credit card charged yet for the 6+?

bfdweather

macrumors newbie
Nov 8, 2011
Ordered 8:39am EST on the 12th ATT Premiere Order

Was in the 10/31 got bumped to 10/13 a few days ago like everybody else who got bumps.

Just checked my order and it SHIPPED! It is still in DFW but with an 8:51am scan today. I'm assuming a Monday delivery as it does not have the delivery listed yet although it does say UPS Next Day Air Saver.

This is the first time any of our Premiere orders have shipped via UPS, they have always come Fedex.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA

Pics?

1stMidpoint

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Totally random but all my conacts just disappeared from my iPhone 4s for like 5 minutes. Back now though, weird.

ARutko

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2012
Bristol, CT
Do you have UPS MyChoice? Cause regardless if AT&T doesnt update their info with UPS MyChoice I get emails as soon as a package is addressed to me and sent, and I havent gotten that so it makes me not believe that this will happen for me today.

No, it was delivered to my work address. Commercial address.

jargon51

macrumors 6502
Jun 28, 2010

Was in the 10/31 got bumped to 10/13 a few days ago like everybody else who got bumps.

Just checked my order and it SHIPPED! It is still in DFW but with an 8:51am scan today. I'm assuming a Monday delivery as it does not have the delivery listed yet although it does say UPS Next Day Air Saver.

This is the first time any of our Premiere orders have shipped via UPS, they have always come Fedex.

This is what makes me so F'in furious...how the hell can this be considered 1st come 1st served when we all ordered light years before 8:39 EST?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

clg82

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2010
Southern California
just because your credit card wasn't charged yet doesn't mean much....when I preordered my iphone 5 it didn't get charged until two days after i received it so don't hold your breath...

Kingzope

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Pittsburgh

What phone model?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.