Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Opsknight

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
just because your credit card wasn't charged yet doesn't mean much....when I preordered my iphone 5 it didn't get charged until two days after i received it so don't hold your breath...

Yeah, its been shown that it doesn't matter if it's been charged or not. Many people have got their phones and do not have charges. So we can stop worrying about that, as it's not a barometer obviously.

skiii024

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2013
Ordered on AT&T site at 3:46am EST
Order status shows: Preparing to ship
Shipping date: 10/02-10/13

No tracking or emails that it shipped however my iPhone 6+ 64GB SG just arrived via UPS !!!

Still waiting for my wife's iPhone 6 which is on vehicle for delivery via FedEx. She received tracking 2 days ago...

Good luck to all and not all hope is lost !!!

Premiere customer? Location? UPS My Choice?

SaltedV8

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
So I did send a email and I got a call from a escalation executive for att. Pretty much didn't give me any exact info on shipping. Just apologized. And would look into the fact people who ordered late getting their phones first. He said he will be looking at this specific blog today so if you want to be heard do it now.

I do not buy this for a second. They are giving you lip service. The only thing they will be able to do is try to alleviate the problem with the NEXT launch. We are in this boat to stay. They will do nothing. Mark my words

clg82

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2010
Southern California
just because your credit card wasn't charged yet doesn't mean much....when I preordered my iphone 5 it didn't get charged until two days after i received it so don't hold your breath...

Yeah, its been shown that it doesn't matter if it's been charged or not. Many people have got their phones and do not have charges. So we can stop worrying about that, as it's not a barometer obviously.

^^^read above...

Ya man details, we need to know If ur card was charged... Dam gives me hope

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA

Nice, I like to hear that.... Come on ups

StarClout

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2014
No disrespect to anyone, but I need to see some pics if your 6+ delivered w no tracking or anything prior.

Fedex just dropped at the workplace and nothing and UPS doesn't show till around 3pm EST

fishkorp

macrumors 68030
Apr 10, 2006
Ellicott City, MD
I'm still holding out a tiny bit of hope I get a surprise delivery.

Also, as of 11:30AM the Target in Ellicott City, MD still had AT&T pluses available, but only 16GB. They said they only got 16s. So I passed, I need bigger.

saltd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
Yeah between the two major threads I haven't seen anyone receive a phone that had the 10/2 date. Obviously a lot of day left but I would have expected a couple by now if it was happening.

NM due to post above

If any were going to come unexpected, i think they would have started to trickle in by now. It's almost noon here on the east coast. UPS and FedEx normally don't deliver on weekends, so here's to next week! What sucks, is that no one will be here to sign for my phone....

Opsknight

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
I'm still holding out a tiny bit of hope I get a surprise delivery.

Also, as of 11:30AM the Target in Ellicott City, MD still had AT&T pluses available, but only 16GB. They said they only got 16s. So I passed, I need bigger.

Those who got 16's will be very very sorry and will have wished they waited until November for one of the larger models.

mikekc

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
If any were going to come unexpected, i think they would have started to trickle in by now. It's almost noon here on the east coast. UPS and FedEx normally don't deliver on weekends, so here's to next week! What sucks, is that no one will be here to sign for my phone....

Well, we have one. Read up a few posts. Gives us all hope.

RickMC

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Hey at least you all have an idea of when your order will ship. Still can't find my order when I check status online. Order can't be found. Can't wait to no longer be an AT&T customer. I'm actually thinking of calling and threatening to cancel my service unless they resolve this. Knowing them they probably won't care since customers are obviously something they don't really care about.

saltd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
No disrespect to anyone, but I need to see some pics if your 6+ delivered w no tracking or anything prior.

Fedex just dropped at the workplace and nothing and UPS doesn't show till around 3pm EST

No one is getting them prior to tracking info. It just isn't happening (yet). Like he said, pics or it didn't happen.

c0reyann

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2010
I highly doubt I'm going to get any surprises today despite ordering at 3:05AMEST. Nothing on UPS or Fed Ex is slated to be delivered to me.

AT&T Premier fail. Has ANYONE on premier got a 6+??

saltd

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
Ordered on AT&T site at 3:46am EST
Order status shows: Preparing to ship
Shipping date: 10/02-10/13

No tracking or emails that it shipped however my iPhone 6+ 64GB SG just arrived via UPS !!!

Still waiting for my wife's iPhone 6 which is on vehicle for delivery via FedEx. She received tracking 2 days ago...

Good luck to all and not all hope is lost !!!

Premier? No one's going to believe this without pics...I call BS

MythicRanger

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
So in all this doom and gloom, I wanted to say we got our iPhone 6's in at work. These phones are SO nice. It feels so good in the hands and the screen feels great. I am so excited now to get the iPhone 6+ as I know it will be a killer phone.

NOW BACK TO WAITING.

Renho

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2014
SR, CA
Yeah I agree. If we get 10 or 20 saying it I'd believe it. One is kind of still a joke.

Actually I have read that from a lot of people, with every prior launch as well. To all carriers. But who knows if its true.

Yours truly, a future Verizon customer...

ARutko

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2012
Bristol, CT
Premier? No one's going to believe this without pics...I call BS

Not premier. I'm at work so I didn't even have a chance to open it... I honestly do not care if anybody believes me or not, I just wanted to update my status to let everybody know that they are being delivered today. Came to my work, so UPS MyChoice wasn't an option for me.

Waiting on wife's phone being delivered via FedEx. It's a regular 6.

Good luck to all !!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.