Best Buy 1-Day Shipping Reliability!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by csilvia, Oct 4, 2018.

1. csilvia macrumors member

csilvia

So...After not pre-ordering an Apple Watch, and mistakenly thinking I would be able to walk in and buy a space black 40 mm series four, I found myself on Best Buy’s website today.

Though they say there are none available within 250 miles of my location in Rhode Island, I was able to order the model I want with one day shipping Shipping. If it all works out I’ll have one tomorrow 10/5...but is that probable?

I ordered the watch around 9 AM, and it still says in progress...should I expect more or am I over thinking this? This is the first time I ordered from Best Buy Online.

2. Jessem1133 macrumors 6502

3. LasersGoPewPew macrumors regular

LasersGoPewPew

In theory, it should ship today to arrive tomorrow. But since this is best buy, I wouldn't put too much faith in them after reading the experiences people have had with pre orders.

4. PabloHerrera macrumors newbie

PabloHerrera

I've ordered plenty of things with overnight shipping on BestBuy.com. I have never had them miss the delivery date.

5. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

Check it over carefully as they have tried to see me a returned camera before. Will not buy from them again. Hand to argue with the manager in front of a lot of people. He claimed they never would resell a returned item as new. I opened the box and showed him the warranty card filled out that matched the charge card receipt from the original owner, all left in the box!

6. PhillyGuy72 macrumors 65816

PhillyGuy72

If it does come tomorrow, that would be impressive. I suppose it depends also on which model you ordered.
    40mm's I see a lot of those, some 44mm aluminums, but a 44MM Stainless Steel..ugh, It's become a crapshoot at the Apple store so far.

I see no date for Best Buy, first week of Nov if ordered on Apple. ATT had a insane delivery date of Feb 2019!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

7. dthiss01 macrumors newbie

dthiss01

I think it’s more like when they get them back in stock it will ship in one day.

8. PhillyGuy72 macrumors 65816

PhillyGuy72

When I see the Best Buy PRE-ORDER thread and see those who ordered 9/14..and still haven't received the watch. I hate to say it, I have doubts. Look, I hope I'm wrong

9. Scott G. macrumors regular

What did he say then?

10. ZipZap macrumors 603

I ordered on 9/14. BestBuy failed to ship on 9/21 as promised. Two weeks later they shipped overnight (free), and it arrived the next morning. Shipped without need of a signature so it was at my door waiting.

11. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

He told the clerk to give me a full refund and walked away. Should have been sold as open box.